ADVERTISEMENT

The 10 is announced

So what # will DR wear?

Kc Chiefs Football GIF by Kansas City Chiefs

So whatever the criteria was to earn one of these, you’re saying we shouldn’t have any of those dudes on offense?

Really?
My guess is that we would want a balance, but also recognizing the strength of our team currently, you would expect it to be heavily on the defensive side of the ball.

Moving forward, I would Hope we would have more offensive guys as well.

So whatever the criteria was to earn one of these, you’re saying we shouldn’t have any of those dudes on offense?

Really?
Is that how you interpreted that? 🙄
At least 4 to 5 of those on defense could make All B1G 1 or 2nd string…

Too be fair no one on the offense line can have a digit #..

My 3 takeaways

1. Ty Robinson is a large Human being
2. Four DB's have single digits. Hopefully it is because they are just that good, and not because our offense stinks
3. Only one offensive player tells me they have to get leaders on that side of the ball!
Aren’t they voted on by the players?
It could be a deal of needing more leadership, but it could also be the way the votes were cast?

Reactions: leodisflowers
Aren’t they voted on by the players?
It could be a deal of needing more leadership, but it could also be the way the votes were cast?
Yes, my understanding is they are voted on by the players. So part of the selection very likely is leadership and popularity with other players.

Reactions: king_kong_
I personally think you needed to have some new blood, but you weren't going to take it away from Nash, Ty, Bullock and Gifford so really there were only a few new ones. The offense does need some people to emerge. If DR has a big year he is for sure on this list, but it does show that we need to keep recruiting hard on that side of the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT