ADVERTISEMENT

Those wacky Sanders boys

“Diddy” is creep who was arrested for sex trafficking. And the UCF fans dug up “Prime’s” old tweets, bragging about partying with the pervert and are calling him “Prime Suspect”. I laughed.

Pretty clear that the sub prime suspect is behind this whole thing. Diddy taking the fall to cover for sub prime. It’s all coming into focus now…

Is it likely that Sanders was fully part of the P-Diddy empire of evil, probably not. In looking and listening to the Sanders life around the 2011 post, his life as a professional football and baseball player, it’s not impossible either.

Pretty clear that the sub prime suspect is behind this whole thing. Diddy taking the fall to cover for sub prime. It’s all coming into focus now…
You really think that Sean, who was worth 1 BILLION DOLLARS, now reportedly worth $ 800 Million Dollars is gonna take the fall for that dude? I'd be surprised.

If Sanders is linked in actual legal documents, CU should can his ass.

Interested to see if AFLAC starts to change their media message to the public with the incessant Sanders ads. If they do, you'll know somethings up.

Maybe Sean and Sanders can say to R. Kelly, "We comin".

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylman
Is it likely that Sanders was fully part of the P-Diddy empire of evil, probably not. In looking and listening to the Sanders life around the 2011 post, his life as a professional football and baseball player, it’s not impossible either.
Now's the time you need Sean Keeler to be asking Sanders questions at a press conference. LOL

You really think that Sean, who was worth 1 BILLION DOLLARS, now reportedly worth $ 800 Million Dollars is gonna take the fall for that dude? I'd be surprised.

If Sanders is linked in actual legal documents, CU should can his ass.

Interested to see if AFLAC starts to change their media message to the public with the incessant Sanders ads. If they do, you'll know somethings up.

Maybe Sean and Sanders can say to R. Kelly, "We comin".

“Do you believe now?”

Coach freak off
NW right now:

lonely love & hip hop GIF by VH1

• Haha
Reactions: V-Doub and headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT