ADVERTISEMENT

Those wacky Sanders boys

More fake news I’m sure, but this is why you don’t pick a fight with the media that covers your team.

Keeler: Deion Sanders, 4-8 coach, gave a 3-9 news conference. Coach Prime showed CU Buffs fans a four-letter side they hadn’t seen before: Fear

There are very few proponents locally

Its really quite fascinating

Reactions: Laner2
Either they own it via a holding company or they ran with it nationally

Either way that’s where this stemmed from

Im sure you’re the media’s biggest fan 100% of the time
Wow more lies. They don’t own it. You just made up a lie .. got caught, and now are doubling down on it. He’s mad because CBS had the audacity to rank him #61. Talk about a delicate ego.

Wow more lies. They don’t own it. You just made up a lie .. got caught, and now are doubling down on it. He’s mad because CBS had the audacity to rank him #61. Talk about a delicate ego.
Believe what you want

the reporter said “I’m not national” for a reason and it’s not because of some list nobody noticed

Reactions: baseball31ne
Believe what you want

the reporter said “I’m not national” for a reason and it’s not because of some list nobody noticed
A reasonable mind would say. Oh sorry, you’re right Tampa. CBS doesn’t own Athlon, so he must be mad about that ranking.

But your delicate ego won’t allow it. You and subprime are two Colorado Peas in the same pod.

A reasonable mind would say. Oh sorry, you’re right Tampa. CBS doesn’t own Athlon, so he must be mad about that ranking.

But your delicate ego won’t allow it. You and subprime are two Colorado Peas in the same pod.
Okie dokie

I live here, you’re 5k miles away. I hear everything reported, you hear nothing.

I’m sure you have Colbert set to record nightly.

Enjoy the day thinking about this.

Okie dokie

I live here, you’re 5k miles away. I hear everything reported, you hear nothing.

I’m sure you have Colbert set to record nightly.

Enjoy the day thinking about this.
My man I have a tee time soon. The only thing I’m thinking about is how much alcohol to water ratio I need in my system to maximize my score.

One thing's for sure, if Nebraska loses to cu, Husker Nation is going to be quite upset, will be an ugly week of commentary afterwards if such an event occurs. :mad: And yes, I'm being Captain Obvious here.
I’ve been saying nothing but “we better beat them” since both our coaches were hired

That makes me a CU fan

There will be nothing but excuses made here, won’t even be a bump in the koolaid road

Reactions: Bugeater
One thing's for sure, if Nebraska loses to cu, Husker Nation is going to be quite upset, will be an ugly week of commentary afterwards if such an event occurs. :mad: And yes, I'm being Captain Obvious here.
This will probably rival the Texas game from when Bo was here. That super boring (I think that was 11am though) game, no flow to the game, a little come back at the end. But overall just flat.

That game and that week after the game was such a dud.

I live in Denver and it’s all quite funny… However, Deion has been Deion since he arrived in Boulder. CU fans love it but the bravado presser after presser is wearing thin with the likes of Vic Lombardi, Darren McKee, Troy Renk, etc. Everything is an attack, everything is us against the world, everything is you have no idea what’s going on. CBS rated him second to last in coach rankings who honestly gives a shit? But whatever that’s their issue. I hope we pummel them by 50

I live in Denver and it’s all quite funny… However, Deion has been Deion since he arrived in Boulder. CU fans love it but the bravado presser after presser is wearing thin with the likes of Vic Lombardi, Darren McKee, Troy Renk, etc. Everything is an attack, everything is us against the world, everything is you have no idea what’s going on. CBS rated him second to last in coach rankings who honestly gives a shit? But whatever that’s their issue. I hope we pummel them by 50
The bloom is definitely off the rose

I’m actually shocked at how quiet the off-season has been for CU

And I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing as it pertains to our must-win matchup against them

Would be less than ideal for blockhead trev’s handpicked coach to start out 0-4 against Deion and Fickel

• Haha
Reactions: Walleye79
“Objectivity”
Stephen Colbert Air Quotes GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Going to predict all will be forgiven well in advance of the CU vs CSU game that will be televised by CBS .

Reactions: headcard
The bloom is definitely off the rose

I’m actually shocked at how quiet the off-season has been for CU

And I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing as it pertains to our must-win matchup against them

Would be less than ideal for blockhead trev’s handpicked coach to start out 0-4 against Deion and Fickel
For the media 100% other than DNVR who would lick white dog shit for Deion Sanders if he told them too. They all tred lightly around the guy because he can’t handle any criticism at all it’s wild. I just want beat them to really send that fanbase in a downward spiral. CU fans are just insufferable by the way they talk you would think they’re a year away from being in the college football playoff.

For the media 100% other than DNVR who would lick white dog shit for Deion Sanders if he told them too. They all tred lightly around the guy because he can’t handle any criticism at all it’s wild. I just want beat them to really send that fanbase in a downward spiral. CU fans are just insufferable by the way they talk you would think they’re a year away from being in the college football playoff.
They proclaimed Colorado as black America's team. That is why. Attacking him is conflated to attacking all black people.

I’ve been saying nothing but “we better beat them” since both our coaches were hired

That makes me a CU fan

There will be nothing but excuses made here, won’t even be a bump in the koolaid road
Oh - there will be a big bump in the kool-aid road and likely 3-4 weeks at “crap truck stop” until we can feel decent again about the season. My panic alarms will go off big time if we lose that game at home.

Oh - there will be a big bump in the kool-aid road and likely 3-4 weeks at “crap truck stop” until we can feel decent again about the season. My panic alarms will go off big time if we lose that game at home.
I honestly highly doubt it

“Year 3”

“Full rebuild”

“Freshman QB”

Etc, etc, etc

They proclaimed Colorado as black America's team. That is why. Attacking him is conflated to attacking all black people.
Who is “they”?

Couldn’t be the mainstream media. They’re the victim here.

Painting poor “Coach Prime” as a victim of the fake news media is hilarious.

The guy went from being a HS Assistant Coach to the HC at Colorado in three years entirely because of his media hype. The media swept all his personal baggage under the rug, recruits for him 24/7 and props up his program week after week.

Posters on this very board have declared him the best hire in CFB. Declared he would win championships and rake in 5-stars. Claimed he has never failed at anything in his life. Claimed the only reason anyone would question the man is because of the color of his skin. All because of his media hype.

Now he gets one article he doesn’t like and is a victim of the media? OK.

The guy went from being a HS Assistant Coach to the HC at Colorado in three years entirely because of his media hype. The media swept all his personal baggage under the rug, recruits for him 24/7 and props up his program week after week.

Posters on this very board have declared him the best hire in CFB. Declared he would win championships and rake in 5-stars. Claimed he has never failed at anything in his life. Claimed the only reason anyone would question the man is because of the color of his skin. All because of his media hype.

Yup. America is turning into a Black Supremacist nation.

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT