ADVERTISEMENT

Those wacky Sanders boys

a man wearing a helmet is making a funny face while looking up .

Deion is not taking questions at his press conference. At least not from CBS.
At the same press conference, he also made a spectacle of a Denver Post reporter and refused to answer his questions as well. He's starting to make Pelini look like an amateur on how to be an @#$ with the media. Can't wait to see how bad it gets if their season goes off the rails.

At the same press conference, he also made a spectacle of a Denver Post reporter and refused to answer his questions as well. He's starting to make Pelini look like an amateur on how to be an @#$ with the media. Can't wait to see how bad it gets if their season goes off the rails.
Idk if that's even possible. Deion told us when you look good, you feel good. And when you feel good you play good. And when play good you get paid good.

So all he has to do is make them look good. Everyone else might as well go play intramurals, brotha.

Media when he was 3-0 were kissing his ass. Now they see the truth and finally are willing to show it, he shows himself to the public.
National media, sure

That Denver post guy and he have been going at it for 18 straight months

And cbs published a pretty damning piece (fake news? true? I have no clue) about CU earlier this week

He sounds identical to the guy the people who liked your post are fastest to defend. Which I find delightfully ironic.

National media, sure

And cbs published a pretty damning piece (fake news? true? I have no clue) about CU earlier this week

He sounds identical to the guy the people who liked your post are fastest to defend. Which I find delightfully ironic.
Not sure if you live out there or not but what is the vibe like for CU FB?

I have not been out to Denver/Boulder for like 10 years but back then it was like the game was not even on...even when it was on.

Hilarious seeing the same posters attacking our coach and everything Nebraska football over, and over, and over tripping over themselves trying to do the mental gymnastics to required to defend the childish antics of the Colorado Coach.
Is Kong a closet CU and Sanders fan?

National media, sure

And the story behind the 18 month squabble? I don’t really care either way for who’s at fault but he’s been a D-bag for most of his life. The truth comes out when the slobbering over him can’t be justified.

Damning story, yeah. Sanders always has receipts doesn’t he, how hard is it to refute and show the truth?

Sanders has shown he talks whatever he needs in the moment. His core values are himself and money. He has always been a d-bag but when he was elite athlete people loved his results. When he is successful the d-bag is spun positive. When he isn’t, the truth comes out.

National media, sure

Not taking questions from the media? I think you have your candidates mixed up again 🤣🤣

Hilarious seeing the same posters attacking our coach and everything Nebraska football over, and over, and over tripping over themselves trying to do the mental gymnastics required to defend the childish antics of the Colorado Coach.
Attacking?

Soft

Not sure if you live out there or not but what is the vibe like for CU FB?

I have not been out to Denver/Boulder for like 10 years but back then it was like the game was not even on...even when it was on.
Mixed bag around here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT