ADVERTISEMENT

This silence is killing me...

Okay Penny. I'm with you. I was told it would happen today.
Katy Perry Bouncing Boobs GIF

I am 99% certain that DR is N soon. But given how cursed our program has been for the past 20 years it is so very hard for me to accept that something really, really great is about to happen that could be the most important thing to happen to NU football since the signing of Frazier in 92. I keep expecting everything to blow up in our face and to read a headline that says, "Raiola chooses to stay with Georgia".

I won't relax one iota until I read that he has signed a LOI. I hope an announcement is soon. Please!
BIATCH

Pennsy, with all the photos of DR being at the women’s basketball game and seen with Malachi Coleman it looks pretty damn good that he’s going to be playing for Nebraska..

Pennsy, with all the photos of DR being at the women’s basketball game and seen with Malachi Coleman it looks pretty damn good that he’s going to be playing for Nebraska..

At this point, if DR changed his mind again, Rhule would personally drive his whole family to the state boarder and kick them out of his car. Then state legislators would legally ban them from ever setting foot in Nebraska. DR is N

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT