ADVERTISEMENT

This silence is killing me...

Pennsyhusker

Athletic Director
Aug 6, 2009
Harveys Lake, PA
I am 99% certain that DR is N soon. But given how cursed our program has been for the past 20 years it is so very hard for me to accept that something really, really great is about to happen that could be the most important thing to happen to NU football since the signing of Frazier in 92. I keep expecting everything to blow up in our face and to read a headline that says, "Raiola chooses to stay with Georgia".

I won't relax one iota until I read that he has signed a LOI. I hope an announcement is soon. Please!

I am 99% certain that DR is N soon. But given how cursed our program has been for the past 20 years it is so very hard for me to accept that something really, really great is about to happen that could be the most important thing to happen to NU football since the signing of Frazier in 92. I keep expecting everything to blow up in our face and to read a headline that says, "Raiola chooses to stay with Georgia".

I won't relax one iota until I read that he has signed a LOI. I hope an announcement is soon. Please!
It’s going to be a long wait till Wednesday with our fingers crossed until then.

Maybe he's waiting so as to not take away the excitement over the VB team playing for the NC tomorrow?

Reactions: jrhuskerdad
A watched pot never boils. Time to sit back and enjoy the fistfight that nearly broke out between Jacksonville State and Louisiana here in the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl 🎄😊
Smothers in at QB for Jacksonville State

Chill Leopard GIF

I gotta tell you Pennsy, I'm to the point of just waiting until the first game of 2024 and seeing who's actually on the team when kickoff happens, but like you said, it could blow up, and a few players that we would really like to see commit could crush our now fragile minds! ;)

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
There going to wait. Until after the volleyball game tomorrow before they announce anything don’t want to steel volleyball s thunder
So Nebraska win the natty and then lands Dylan, and Brandon Baker? Sounds like Lincoln will be throwing a parade

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornInOmaha

how-to-find-a-new-hobby-728x500.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT