ADVERTISEMENT

This is the year

The long road back from our journey into CFB hell is over. Our journey back to prominence starts this year.
I hardly post anymore but those who remember me know i am not the overly sunshine pumper type. I am however feeling better about the program than I have in a long time

GBR
I’m damaged. Let’s see how they do on the field. Long term.

The long road back from our journey into CFB hell is over. Our journey back to prominence starts this year.
I hardly post anymore but those who remember me know i am not the overly sunshine pumper type. I am however feeling better about the program than I have in a long time

GBR
Moved not long ago from the Snohomish area. Back to the midwest. Miss it often. Beautiful piece of America.

Reactions: SnohomishRed

GBR

Yeah, I haven't felt this good about the program since....well, I guess heading into year 2 of the Frost era.

What this team can accomplish after the Indiana game will be the telling story providing we don’t have too many serious injuries..

Last edited:
Like Bremser, I'm damaged. I hope this year begins to show a turnaround. A glimmer of hope.

I think we have to win at least 5 of our first 7 games to have a realistic shot at a 6 win season & a bowl game.

Like Bremser, I'm damaged. I hope this year begins to show a turnaround. A glimmer of hope.

I think we have to win at least 5 of our first 7 games to have a realistic shot at a 6 win season & a bowl game.
That’s what recent history(10 years ha) would tell us. Really the Colorado game sets the tone. Let’s see it.

Reactions: RBigredMax
I feel like a kid in a divorce where Mom keeps telling me my Dad is coming to pick me up , I'm still waiting on the curb.
Rhule is going to be the baller step dad who steps up big time, Frost was your dead beat dad that will resurface when we make the playoffs to say he could have done it too .. bla bla bla. GBR!!!!

Rhule is going to be the baller step dad who steps up big time, Frost was your dead beat dad that will resurface when we make the playoffs to say he could have done it too .. bla bla bla. GBR!!!!
I totally believe in Rhule because he is a grounded family man of great character . He has a proven plan and method. I will not get sucked in to what we will do , I 'm letting in unfold in front of me.

That dead beat dad can just stay away from Lincoln, NE. He had his chance and showed his true colors. SF is a loser.

Frost is not welcome back in the state of NE. Ever.

I think he knows it too

Tail still firmly tucked

After all of the disappointments of the past twenty years, I am not willing to proclaim “this is the year” like the OP. While our schedule is easier than it will be in some future years, there is no such thing as an easy schedule anymore. And of course we need an 18 year old kid to perform like an experienced quarterback.

I am hopeful but it’s hard not to be skeptical. Last November’s total collapse going from 5-3 to 5-7 was too reminiscent of the many recent failures to believe this year will be different.

Frost is not welcome back in the state of NE. Ever.

I think he knows it too

Tail still firmly tucked
His mother still lives here, so I’m sure he comes and see’s her from time to time..

Don’t expect him having a few beers with Davison around any watering holes around the area.

I look at like “This is the year”…

… we make a bowl game.

… we have an opportunity to be in nearly every game.

… we stop shooting ourselves in the foot.

I don’t think we win the natty, I don’t think we will be in the BIG Championship or make the playoffs.

This will be the year where people can’t mark as a “W” on their schedule.

I hope we can go 6-0 and get that monkey off our back!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT