ADVERTISEMENT

This is Deions Last Season in Colorado

White is not dumb enough to take the Colorado job.

Coach Prime made a really dumb decision to take that job. It's just a terrible fit in every way. He should have taken the South Florida job instead. If he had, he might be the favorite to get the Florida job next year.
USF wouldn’t give him the blanket immunity to do and act how he thinks he is entitled to

Reactions: headcard
His kids, Hunter Included. Then all the kids that just want to be around " Coach Prim" move on after dion leaves Colorado will be way worse then b4 deion was there
He is going to leave them with 45-50 players at most when he steps away, mutually agreed to, before they fire him.

He never planned to develop talent. He was pretty clear that his plan was to get most of his players from the transfer portal every year.

I'm not a fan of Coach Prime but CU was the worst team in Power 5 football before he got there. That 2022 team might have been the worst team in college football period. He will at least get some talent there every year.
I don't think he sticks around, but if he does it should be interesting what kind of talent he brings in. His main accomplishment is having a son who is a stud QB who also has a friend from his HS years who was an elite recruit. Then there's been some WRs and DBs who have joined them. Outside of that, nothing special really. A bunch of transfers-- some of who were great prospects at one time.

The big weakness in the CU program is having Deon as a leader. There are several traits that almost all great head coaches have and Deon ranks very low is about all of them.

The Big 12 is pretty bad this year. He'll probably make a bowl game. Who is Colorado going to hire that would be any better?
It's already been said but I would say if they fired Deion and hired our Tony White they would be getting themselves a heck of an upgrade in my opinion.

Having said that, Nebraska needs to keep White in whatever way they can. Matt Rhule has a gem there and if Rhule could convince White to stay here for two more years until Rhule gets some more O lineman, I could see Nebraska winning the playoff.

As ugly as things seem for the Sanders family this morning, its going to get a lot worse if they lose to CSU next week. That game is Ft Collins - the first time the Buffs have traveled there in nearly 30 years. Its not Memorial Stadium, but its going to be another hostile environment for the Buffs who are already on a shaky foundation.

As ugly as things seem for the Sanders family this morning, its going to get a lot worse if they lose to CSU next week. That game is Ft Collins - the first time the Buffs have traveled there in nearly 30 years. Its not Memorial Stadium, but its going to be another hostile environment for the Buffs who are already on a shaky foundation.
And BEAT UP. That's the worst part, They may lose twice to Neb. I don't remember the last time I watched one team just beat up another the way it was last night. Every hit was heard. Broken bones. The Buffs will be sore for weeks.

Maybe a DEEPLY desperate FSU. That is trying to hold on to somthing and be somewhat relevant.
Barring a total collapse. FSU isn’t firing Norvell. He was undefeated last year. They are in the middle of a 250 million dollar stadium redo Norvell has a 20 plus million buyout. If they would make a move they would absolutely have to go for a proven commodity ( Lane kiffin) whose buyout is only 4 million.

I don't know if I'm Colorado I try and make a deal that at least try not to make either side like dumb and have prime move on. And try and hire that northern Illinois coach. Man I like that guy. But I'm not Colorado. And they deserve everything coming to them for that clown show. Fu Buffs

Glad that I didn’t want him from the beginning. Colorado has earned the joke they are. Little bump in money.

I do hope his efforts to get the players to work hard in their classes is true. Real classes that will help them after college into life. That would seemingly be his best quality so far.

I actually wish Coach Prime does move on from Colorado. This won’t go over well but any success Prime achieves there is too good for Colorado.

I wish nothing but the worst for the Colorado program and their fanbase. I’d love for them to wallow at the bottom of FBS forever!

While the 2nd half sucked offensively, our Huskers truly made an exclamation point for them and the fans. They took out frustration going back to 2001.

If they were smart…Tony White
No way he goes there! Raiola is going to get him a sweet gig. If I'm Tony White I'm juicing a big raise and staying for the Raiola era. Dylan will protect the ball and not leave his D in bad positions. Tony should stay and gather some hardware then cash in HUGE. He could go home, if he wants the UCLA gig. Can't imagine the DeShaun Foster experiment will go well but you never know.

All you chumps, most of this boards members, now is the time. Donate to NIL!

Watch Deion say something like "I'm stepping down as coach of Colorado so I can spend more time supporting my son and Travis Hunter in their NFL careers" when the season is over.

May have forgotten where he placed the receipts

seinfeld-george.gif

I actually wish Coach Prime does move on from Colorado. This won’t go over well but any success Prime achieves there is too good for Colorado.

I wish nothing but the worst for the Colorado program and their fanbase. I’d love for them to wallow at the bottom of FBS forever!

While the 2nd half sucked offensively, our Huskers truly made an exclamation point for them and the fans. They took out frustration going back to 2001.
I guess I am the opposite of you… I think prime staying at Colorado makes them worse. I don’t think they get worse if he moves on… He’s just not disciplined enough as a coach.

Or....

Maybe the Huskers are way better than people think they are. Sean Keeler of the Denver Post stated:

"With apologies to Utah, the Wisconsin of the West, the Cornhuskers fielded arguably the best defense, and most physical offensive and defensive lines, that CU will see the rest of the way."
Keeler's dumbass was on 1620 last week saying we couldn't handle 2 top 5 draft picks. He just now realized CU has shitty line play? Dipshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT