ADVERTISEMENT

the saddest thing?

Hurts like hell. Screaming at the TV. Sulking in a dark office 7 hours after this game was over. Saddest thing is that we are a dying breed who still care because the apathy might be the last stop to irrelevance.

Reactions: Blackshirt30
The saddest thing to me is how Pelini must be laughing his a... off at us.

The saddest thing is that 3 years ago, when the news leaked of Riley being hired, there were literally posts like "The Huskers Twitter account must have been hacked" and "Who is Mike Riley"

Of course then we had the Husker fans that started to do "research" and jocked him up and sadly many started to believe that this was some smart hire.

I was depressed for two months after we lost to Miami in 1984. Now I'm just sad that we are nothing in college football and have incompetent people running things in Lincoln.

It hurt when Les was talking about the Huskers always having great lines as long as he could remember today.

Reactions: grayhairedfreak
The saddest thing?... NU paid $820,000 for a "quickie" and instead got a knee to the nuts while their pants were around their ankles.

It's different than when we were good and lost. Now it hurts but even though I'm older and more mature I feel more impatient.

Reactions: Blackshirt30
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT