ADVERTISEMENT

The players read this board

Dear players who read this board,

May I suggest video games? They're a way more fun way to waste your time than this board is. I'm only on here because I can't play video games at work.

Aside from that, Bo Pelini isn't the coach any more. So the bullshit of lashing out against the fans or World Herald writers when your season gets tough is over. We don't play for Minnesota. We didn't trip you, slow you down, throw a flag on you, steal your shoes or slap the weights out of your hand to prevent you from playing well. Take that up with the dudes on the team and the dude in the mirror.

The fans want to see you succeed, and that same idiot who wants to name call and say you should get benched is also the guy screaming his stupid round head off on third down when you want some noise for a stop. He wants you to win, too, he just doesn't know shit about anything so he's throwing out dumb ideas.

Don't take it personally. If you take stupidity personally, it's going to be a ROUGH life. Here's what I learned after college: Adults are mostly morons. Like really, really stupid. And annoying. And weird. And if you worry about what all these weird, annoying morons think of you then you're gonna have a bad time.

We are all the same bunch of stupid yokels who booed Scott Frost in 1996, loved him in 1997, and demanded he be hired in 2017. I booed him in 1996, I was there, go on tell him. I was 14 years old and didn't know shit about anything. We were dumb before you were born and we'll be dumb after you gradate. You try to swim against the tide of stupid and all you'll get is drowned.

Stop paying attention to fans and go listen to your coach. He makes millions to coach football. We don't. Stick with his opinion.

Love,
Beav
Seriously Beav, do you really believe this “Tuttle” chic? She posts a thread two weeks ago, it dies, then she goes back into the archives to dig it back up again today. Do you think anyone would brag about being related to anyone playing on one of the worst Husker teams in nearly 50 years?

Here's the thing....if players are making mistakes with the regularity that our defense makes mistakes, when we are 20 games in, that isn't on the players anymore. That is the defensive coaches doing a poor job of correcting those mistakes. And ultimately Chinander checks off on what the position coaches are teaching. The failures of his unit are on him.

Projecting your flaws onto a child is also a predators form of attack....where you at right now Husker Todd?

Hey Corky, god you are weak! Is that all you got, why do you keep going there? I was nice and pretended like you actually had a wife, when we all know you are 30+, living in your mom’s basement.

giphy.gif

.... Which one of us made no defensive adjustments after the first quarter?

I guess that was me. I made no defensive adjustments after the first quarter. In fairness all I thought I was supposed to do was order the pizza so it would be here by halftime. But I am sorry. I'll try to do better next time.

My nephew wishes he would have taken the scholarship offer from Iowa. He's thinking about transferring out, as are other players on the team.....
So you’re admitting that your nephew is amongst the group who Frost was referencing in the presser? And you seem proud!?!? I’d hate to hear what actually embarrasses your family...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT