ADVERTISEMENT

The players read this board

be more respectful!!!

Won't someone please think of their widdle feewings?

tenor.gif

Pssst players ..... take some steroids get stronger, learn to block.

thanks for the heads up that the players read this, didn’t know how else to get the message to them.

I cant wait for everyone to say the right thing in the post game pressers. You know those positive, yet self aware things that they have been coached to say. Too bad that coaching doesnt show up on the field.

Reactions: Bruce1981
and always carry a liter bag in your car...
if it gets full you can just, throw it out the window.
Thats right, like those red balloons that don't get released until the 2nd half, its all biodegradable and stuff. So, just go ahead and chuck it all out the window.

Lmao..so.what..the same players that claim they should be paid?

They could always get good grades and go to school.

If they are reading this...you are embarrassing the entire state.

Reactions: SkerInCo
Here we go down another path again and again and again and again...

Hey, support our team, don't say the guys suck, they read the board!!!

My nephew plays for AF, devastating loss to Navy last week, they rallied yesterday and played lights out football in front of nobody at Colorado Springs, nobody showed-up for that game.

But we have to pussy foot around a bunch of players that play in front of sold out stadiums. Gimme a break.

I have a nephew on the team and yes they do read this board. Maybe the players will do a big fck you and mail the rest of the season in!!!
Well...then we pretty much know the mentality of the team. Some people read that they suck and they do everything they can to prove you wrong. Others read that they suck and curl up in the fetal position and suck their thumb.

I have a nephew on the team and yes they do read this board. Maybe the players will do a big fck you and mail the rest of the season in!!!
If they are coming to this board after getting manhandled by Minn and looking for hugs. That is in fact the problem right there, this is real life not some participation trophy world. When you get owned not just lose owned by a less talented team, then dont expect your fans to like it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT