ADVERTISEMENT

The OCD Mind . . .

bob5150

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 30, 2004
If NU continues building and finishes 8-4 or better, will Judas slither in from College Station and try to take our coach?

Of course Elko's remaining salary plus Rhule's buyout is crazy, but aTm already did that once.

There is not a single booster who would support that, what a bizarre post

They hired Trev because Ohio State stole their AD, they’re not going to fire a 1st year head coach who only needed 2 years to turn Duke into a titan-killer

This is sarcasm, right? Elko ain't getting fired after one year. And if they did, it damn sure wouldn't be for an 8-4 Rhule. Maybe if Saban announced he's coming out of retirement and is available to the highest bidder. But an 8-4 Rhule isn't that hot of a commodity. The only ones I'd be worried about that with is Penn St just simply due to the alumn factor.

They hired Trev because Ohio State stole their AD, they’re not going to fire a 1st year head coach who only needed 2 years to turn Duke into a titan-killer
Yeah, I think Elko is a good coach. Those weirdos need to give him a chance

Maybe the Duke colors are more slimming or I just didn’t notice but Elko looks like he’s been working hard on building a prodigious gut

Reactions: Pennsyhusker

I don't feel like anything with aTm boosters is out of the realm of possibility given what they paid Jimbo to leave.

I don't feel like anything with aTm boosters is out of the realm of possibility given what they paid Jimbo to leave.

They are the most delusional, least self-aware fanbase in all of college football, I'll give you that. However, they always think they can do/buy better and an 8-4 Rhule wouldn't be that. Now, if we win the NC then, yeah. But that's not happening either. So, no

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT