ADVERTISEMENT

The media on Buffies

She got her dig in at the very end of the video. Not very professional for a member of the media.
"they need to work harder on the o-line and they need to adjust some more aspects of the game." Come on now, where else are you going to get professional analysis on that level? She makes Sam McKeweon look like Peter King by comparison.

I think you are right. She's in this video asking Rhule a question at 1:09 without any filter.
Damn
The Wire Reaction GIF

Don't know why CO has such a cocky attitude and such fakeness. Little CA I guess. CU I do understand. They puff themselves up on fakiness, always have. Why not, since they have one fake national title, given to them on a fifth down TD attempt vs. Mizzou. Kidz gotta get their award for just showing up. Championships are things to be given out equally. That's the "progressive" way. Tommie Frazier running thru 9 Florida tacklers after the game was decided is something the fuzzies will never understand.

Reactions: leodisflowers

Deion Sanders on why you shouldn’t worry about your haters,​

“You can’t have extreme talent and average problems….you’re going to have extreme drama…..You just gotta weather it and keep on walking and don’t flinch.”​

So, so many people don’t like you because you are so damn good? And, to be clear, your “haters” are the ones with the issues?

• Haha
Reactions: headcard

“You can’t have extreme talent and average problems….you’re going to have extreme drama…..You just gotta weather it and keep on walking and don’t flinch.”​

So, so many people don’t like you because you are so damn good? And, to be clear, your “haters” are the ones with the issues?
The funny part is, he believes all of the Buffalo shite he’s serving up.

We all know this ends as a huge failure and his coaching career will be in the toilet. It’s just a matter of time

Stop hating on "Coach Prime"!

If you don't see how amazing he is and what a great job he's doing. You are just jealous of Colorado and of all the titles he will win there.

Reactions: Laner2
Winning titles, racing up the music charts, walking the runways in New York and Paris. It ain’t easy.

They said a guy who was an Assistant HS Coach just three years earlier, with a history of fraud and abuse, couldn't reach the top, coaching at Colorado, but they were wrong.

This was the peak. The moment all the jealous haters were proven wrong.

Reactions: drubendall
We are enjoying this way too much!

After taking nonstop crap from the Prime Fanboys for the past year and a half, I am going to enjoy it. This clown show is hilarious, and the fact that some thought it was just so cool and was the model that we should all strive for every step of the way is even more hilarious.

Last edited:
They said a guy who was an Assistant HS Coach just three years earlier, with a history of fraud and abuse, couldn't reach the top, coaching at Colorado, but they were wrong.

This was the peak. The moment all the jealous haters were proven wrong.

that’s a heavy lookin carryall, I’m a little surprised that a guy that strong and tough could break an arm. Maybe he can model arm slings?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT