ADVERTISEMENT

The media on Buffies

GaRed

Head Coach
Sep 3, 2004
America
I have watched about 12 shows on the follow up , many from Buff reporters. Everyone has shredded Colorado for the most part. Nebraska dominating and it wasn't even as close as the score , seems to be the narrative. I have soaked it all in and enjoying one last day and then on to N.Iowa. We got lot's of praise which can only help.

I have watched about 12 shows on the follow up , many from Buff reporters. Everyone has shredded Colorado for the most part. Nebraska dominating and it wasn't even as close as the score , seems to be the narrative. I have soaked it all in and enjoying one last day and then on to N.Iowa. We got lot's of praise which can only help.

Havent been able to watch any sports shows today...was curious how it would be covered. Thanks for the recap

I've watched a few clips of Deion being interviewed. He seems lost and so ill prepared to be a D1 coach. This might be the first time he has failed at an athletic event and he doesn't seem to know how to handle it.

Equating Boulder to the entire state is idiotic

Even for you, a moronic take
It's called The People's Republic of Boulder for a reason. I have friends and family and plenty of Husker fans in Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Castle Rock. Fort Collins is a great college town. Minus the Boulder douchebags.

Last edited:
It's called The People's Republic of Boulder for a reason. I have friends and family and plenty of Husker fans in Greeley, Longmont, Castle Rock. Fort Collins is a great college town. Minus the Boulder douchebags.
Burlington, Wiggins, Ft Morgan, Parker, Elizabeth, Bennett all good places. Not even mentioning the mountain towns or the western slope region. None of them are little California nor do they desire to be.

Reactions: HBK4life
You know it’s officially over when Deion starts talking about how they just had the best week of practice ever and can’t figure out why they keep losing.

I read an arricle from a dude who is no fan of Deion and he was adamant this was false...and it never passed the smell test to me

From everything we’ve seen from “Coach Prime” it absolutely passes the smell test. This is the guy that allowed his sons to skip practice to be in a fashion show and made the whole team go to his Shedeur’s concert.

Feel free to link that article, because all I can find are some comments from CU fans on twitter saying it’s no big deal because they still play the fight song after the extra point. But yes, maybe all the journalists got together and made up this story to get poor “Prime”.

• Haha
Reactions: V-Doub and huntered
From everything we’ve seen from “Coach Prime” it absolutely passes the smell test. This is the guy that allowed his sons to skip practice to be in a fashion show and made the whole team go to his Shedeur’s concert.

Feel free to link that article, because all I can find are some comments from CU fans on twitter saying it’s no big deal because they still play the fight song after the extra point. But yes, maybe all the journalists got together and made up this story to get poor “Prime”.

Primes a douche...no doubt.

....wont go looking for the article, but i read it.

• Haha
Reactions: Lincoln100
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT