ADVERTISEMENT

The Fong entered the portal!!

ON3 is desperate. The website is hot garbage. It’s like they try so hard to be different that they just end up looking bad. Their in state rankings have been sooo bad.

They dropped Dylan last year way down because he “transferred to too many HS and flipped his college commit too many times”. As if any of that matters

And the actual website (app, website, and mobile) is buggy as hell. Terry should have just been happy when he sold 247. On3 makes the old “scout” platform seem nice

ON3 is desperate. The website is hot garbage. It’s like they try so hard to be different that they just end up looking bad. Their in state rankings have been sooo bad.

They dropped Dylan last year way down because he “transferred to too many HS and flipped his college commit too many times”. As if any of that matters

And the actual website (app, website, and mobile) is buggy as hell. Terry should have just been happy when he sold 247. On3 makes the old “scout” platform seem nice
247 is usually the best as far as ratings go. Rivals is 2nd. ON3 is a distant 3rd.

I have never even gone to that site and I 100% believe you.

It is crazy to think that most of this started with EdgyTim in Illinois and then Scout and Rivals. Then it looked like it was basically just Rivals and 247 (ESPN recruiting is a joke), I think those guys really overthought the need to create On3.

Getting info is easier than ever. I can't imagine why anyone would subscribe.

It is crazy to think that most of this started with EdgyTim in Illinois and then Scout and Rivals. Then it looked like it was basically just Rivals and 247 (ESPN recruiting is a joke), I think those guys really overthought the need to create On3.

Exactly. 20 years ago I was on RSS. Now the info is on X before it's anywhere else.

Reactions: leodisflowers

Where else can you get poorly written and drawn out articles?

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life and BTF69
Where else can you get poorly written and drawn out articles?
My 3 hot takes about _____________ commitment to Nebraska

1. They really needed a _____________ in this cylce
2. They beat out ___________________ for his services
3. Shows that they are a major player

Reactions: Laner2
I don't know Elon's reason for renaming Twitter but I think the renaming was a horrible business decision.
Renaming Twitter was at worst a relatively minor mistake by X Æ A-12 ‘s rather odd, but very smart father. He could have renamed Twitter X Æ A-12 and his kid X, so I guess at least he got that right.

Paying a fortune just so he could have his own private echo chamber was probably the ginormous mistake — but he has the billions to burn, so what the heck.

Last edited:
I used to be on RSS. I found that I spent more time over on the freeboard than I did over there. The information is everywhere these days. I appreciate you aggregating them for me!
I quit RSS about 15 years ago. I'm amazed that Nebraska fans continue to subscribe to this stuff, but then I remember the long lines that formed up for that Adrian Martinez garage sale. People just can't get enough of it-- imagine if the program started to win 10 games a year again?

I quit RSS about 15 years ago. I'm amazed that Nebraska fans continue to subscribe to this stuff, but then I remember the long lines that formed up for that Adrian Martinez garage sale. People just can't get enough of it-- imagine if the program started to win 10 games a year again?
Also very weird. I get being a rabid fan, but some of these adults are wild. The Bama fans pushing kids over at their fan day and some of the fans we have. I know every fan base has them, but I feel disgusting sometimes for spending some time on the message boards let alone waiting in line for used equipment.

Reactions: Chief Wiggum
Also very weird. I get being a rabid fan, but some of these adults are wild. The Bama fans pushing kids over at their fan day and some of the fans we have. I know every fan base has them, but I feel disgusting sometimes for spending some time on the message boards let alone waiting in line for used equipment.
Don't forget those that scavenge the donation bins of Goodwill and pimp out their daughter!

Is that wrong?
george-costanza-wrong.gif

Yeah, I just come and go on this message board these days. Any time I spend on here is certainly a waste of time. But the most amazing thing is the time and money spent year after year by Husker fans who attend these road games-- game after game, loss after loss. I'm not sure how people do it, but I'm glad they do.

This is pretty much it!

The only two things that I imagine help their business out is a really bad season that ends with a coaching search and really good seasons. Everything in between is boring in terms of content and "inside scoop".

They opening the check books again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT