ADVERTISEMENT

The Final Commits

I'll share my numbers, not looking for an argument, just for information purposes. If I did the math correctly, this scenario puts us at 1883 points, likely between a 21st and 25th finish.

Three current commits dropped in ranking or rating from the last time I looked at it.
Gebbia nationally from 96th to 115th.
Roberts nationally from 80th to 83rd.
Watts from 5.7 3* to 5.6 3*.

Last year, iirc, we had 5 or 6 that all raised in ranking or rating. So, at least currently, I don't see a pattern of us recognizing talent before the scouting services do. And certainly it's what happens on the field that matters anyway.

And just like the OP, no DB's show up on landof10's list.

I'll share my numbers, not looking for an argument, just for information purposes. If I did the math correctly, this scenario puts us at 1883 points, likely between a 21st and 25th finish.

Three current commits dropped in ranking or rating from the last time I looked at it.
Gebbia nationally from 96th to 115th.
Roberts nationally from 80th to 83rd.
Watts from 5.7 3* to 5.6 3*.

Last year, iirc, we had 5 or 6 that all raised in ranking or rating. So, at least currently, I don't see a pattern of us recognizing talent before the scouting services do. And certainly it's what happens on the field that matters anyway.

And just like the OP, no DB's show up on landof10's list.

Appreciate the work, thanks.

Reactions: nebcountry
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT