The Exodus Has Begun

John_J_Rambo

Senior
Jan 10, 2020
Mountain West Preseason Defensive Player of the year, LB Justin Rice is transferring form Fresno State to Arkansas State. Expected to be immediately eligible due to MWC canceling fall sports. The transfer has been confirmed by both team message boards.

Dam is about to break wide open over the next few weeks.

nu2u

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 10, 2006
All Seniors at schools not playing should transfer to schools that are going to play.

This isn't news. This is reality.

I hope all of our Seniors transfer for better options. Why wouldn't you?
nevermind

Last edited:

BRHuskerDoos

Nov 16, 2019
All Seniors at schools not playing should transfer to schools that are going to play.

This isn't news. This is reality.

I hope all of our Seniors transfer for better options. Why wouldn't you?
don’t we need seniors capable of starting for another team? Seriously who starts for the middle tier SEC team?

Reactions: TheBeav815

jmliehr

First Team All-Big Ten
Nov 1, 2009
Mountain West Preseason Defensive Player of the year, LB Justin Rice is transferring form Fresno State to Arkansas State. Expected to be immediately eligible due to MWC canceling fall sports. The transfer has been confirmed by both team message boards.

He’s not expected to be eligible because the MWC isn’t playing, he’s a Grad Transfer and doesn’t need a waiver, even if the MWC was playing he could have done the same.

Reactions: TheBeav815

dinglefritz

College Football Hall of Fame
Jan 14, 2011

Jaimes????

timnsun

Assistant Head Coach
Jan 25, 2008
I’m confused... Are these guys transferring? Or are these just the most likely ones to transfer?

NikkiSixx

Graduate Assistant
Sep 14, 2013
Bump... those who are naming names, what are you hearing?
I think it's just the names of people that are possible draftees or free agents this year. Naturally, if this is your time window, you might want more 'body of work' for the league to look at, and if so, you might consider a transfer so you could get more film in.

dinglefritz

College Football Hall of Fame
Jan 14, 2011
Bump... those who are naming names, what are you hearing?
Jaimes is the one I would be most concerned about. He's projected by some as an early round draft pick On the other hand if he's totally healthy he should be able to put some good play on video in the spring to improve his status if he's not hobbling and having to block first rounders who leave.

FWIW, West Virginia is openly advertising for transfers to fill holes in their roster.

Reactions: timnsun