ADVERTISEMENT

The Exodus Has Begun

John_J_Rambo

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 10, 2020
Mountain West Preseason Defensive Player of the year, LB Justin Rice is transferring form Fresno State to Arkansas State. Expected to be immediately eligible due to MWC canceling fall sports. The transfer has been confirmed by both team message boards.

Dam is about to break wide open over the next few weeks.

All Seniors at schools not playing should transfer to schools that are going to play.

This isn't news. This is reality.

I hope all of our Seniors transfer for better options. Why wouldn't you?
nevermind

Last edited:
But lets be serious.

This is a guy that is projected as a 5th/6th/7th round draft choice at best, and likely a FA option for the upcoming NFL draft.

He needs film, and him playing at a top end level wherever he can play.

There aren't many 6'2 225 lb white Linebackers playing in the NFL. That isn't racist, that is reality.

All Seniors at schools not playing should transfer to schools that are going to play.

This isn't news. This is reality.

I hope all of our Seniors transfer for better options. Why wouldn't you?

don’t we need seniors capable of starting for another team? Seriously who starts for the middle tier SEC team?

Reactions: TheBeav815
Mountain West Preseason Defensive Player of the year, LB Justin Rice is transferring form Fresno State to Arkansas State. Expected to be immediately eligible due to MWC canceling fall sports. The transfer has been confirmed by both team message boards.

He’s not expected to be eligible because the MWC isn’t playing, he’s a Grad Transfer and doesn’t need a waiver, even if the MWC was playing he could have done the same.

Reactions: TheBeav815

Jaimes????

I’m confused... Are these guys transferring? Or are these just the most likely ones to transfer?

Jaimes Farniok Bootle Mills.
1BE80E43-2E36-48A0-82BC-79CF7DEF2D7C.jpg

Bump... those who are naming names, what are you hearing?
I think it's just the names of people that are possible draftees or free agents this year. Naturally, if this is your time window, you might want more 'body of work' for the league to look at, and if so, you might consider a transfer so you could get more film in.

Bump... those who are naming names, what are you hearing?
Jaimes is the one I would be most concerned about. He's projected by some as an early round draft pick On the other hand if he's totally healthy he should be able to put some good play on video in the spring to improve his status if he's not hobbling and having to block first rounders who leave.

FWIW, West Virginia is openly advertising for transfers to fill holes in their roster.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT