ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Ten Is Crooked

I'd agree with you but there's no motivation for them to help MSU, so it doesn't make sense. It's more likely they are just incompetent.

….no more than any other conference. Not like Big12 vs. Bo, that shit was fixed. We’re just that bad. Not enough talent to be dominant. Maybe good enough to win 6-7 games here and there.

Get used to it.

Probably some truth. How many times are elite programs complaining that the refs screwed them?

You think UGA or Bama or whoever would just be OK with being on the ass end of this?

If LSU is given a TD on an incomplete pass and ends up winning by a FG tonight. There will be freaking murders in Alabama.

Reactions: HuskerDana
it's not crooked it's just not a serious football conference

never has been, never will be

Probably a lot of truth here. In a SEC game they probably stop the game and look at the incomplete pass at the end. They probably also make the correct call on a clear review, no matter who the teams are. But we play in the B1G, so here we are.

Last edited:
Change my mind.
As I said in a text... as bad as we played we still win this game without the refs. I am disgusted at how they are allowed to do this to us...

My text

"Non Michigan State Touchdown = 4 to 7 Points back to Nebraska. Should of at best been 16 there instead of 20. The ball clear as day hit the ground. This play alone has us winning 17-16 or 17-13...

Non Pass Interference Call = Took away 3 point try. I mean there are some pass interference calls that in the heat of play can get missed. That dude straight up hit Coleman to take him out of the play before the ball got there. They call that right we are getting a field goal minimum and momentum

Forward Pass = This was questionable! It needed to be reviewed at the very least, but to not even look at that was sickening. Nebraska deserved two more plays there.

Typically I don't call ref shit, but those calls were the difference in being ahead in the game and not. We sucked, but we still would of won that game had the right calls been made IMO."

Tell me I'm Wrong...

It is true that blaming this stuff is what bad teams do.
You’re talking about the fans of bad teams right? Because you won’t hear a peep about the officiating from anyone on the team. And all fans no matter how good or bad their team is complain about poor officiating. Husker fans are still upset about the 1982 Penn State game and the 1994 Orange Bowl and those were not bad teams.

Reactions: blackshirts
As I said in a text... as bad as we played we still win this game without the refs. I am disgusted at how they are allowed to do this to us...

My text

"Non Michigan State Touchdown = 4 to 7 Points back to Nebraska. Should of at best been 16 there instead of 20. The ball clear as day hit the ground. This play alone has us winning 17-16 or 17-13...

Non Pass Interference Call = Took away 3 point try. I mean there are some pass interference calls that in the heat of play can get missed. That dude straight up hit Coleman to take him out of the play before the ball got there. They call that right we are getting a field goal minimum and momentum

Forward Pass = This was questionable! It needed to be reviewed at the very least, but to not even look at that was sickening. Nebraska deserved two more plays there.

Typically I don't call ref shit, but those calls were the difference in being ahead in the game and not. We sucked, but we still would of won that game had the right calls been made IMO."

Tell me I'm Wrong...
Not to mention, let's not forget the face mask on Haarberg that wasn't called in the 1st Half too

You think UGA or Bama or whoever would just be OK with being on the ass end of this?
No I don’t. My point was - when does this ever happen to UGA or Bama? My guess is…it doesn’t. So that is why I agreed that this happens to bad teams that are threatening to win a game.

What I question in my mind is - why would the higher powers want Michigan State to win more than Nebraska? As a fan, I think Nebraska is a much more valuable brand to be good in the B1G, but apparently other higher powers see it differently.

No I don’t. My point was - when does this ever happen to UGA or Bama? My guess is…it doesn’t. So that is why I agreed that this happens to bad teams that are threatening to win a game.

What I question in my mind is - why would the higher powers want Michigan State to win more than Nebraska? As a fan, I think Nebraska is a much more valuable brand to be good in the B1G, but apparently other higher powers see it differently.

The B1G does not see Nebraska valuable and does not want us to be successful.

Last edited:

My text

Tell me I'm Wrong...
The first pass on our final drive. I thought Coleman got past the sticks. If he did, then the clock stops and we can take a bit more time to get the next play in.

Help me out, did he get the first or am I wrong and he was short?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT