ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Ten Is Crooked

ZomboMeme_04112023035126.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: headcard
Twice today Dean Blandino the FS1 officiating expert was “wrong”. You know he has to be wondering what’s going on when the officials clearly get it wrong on replay.

Reactions: headcard
The first pass on our final drive. I thought Coleman got past the sticks. If he did, then the clock stops and we can take a bit more time to get the next play in.

Help me out, did he get the first or am I wrong and he was short?
No, it was 2nd and 1 after that, clock kept running

No I don’t. My point was - when does this ever happen to UGA or Bama? My guess is…it doesn’t. So that is why I agreed that this happens to bad teams that are threatening to win a game.

What I question in my mind is - why would the higher powers want Michigan State to win more than Nebraska? As a fan, I think Nebraska is a much more valuable brand to be good in the B1G, but apparently other higher powers see it differently.

Alabama literally lost to LSU last year on a no call that was a blatant block in the back to clear the way for the winning TD....

No one is buying your shit any more, you dumb ass troll. Just start yet another screen name and try again.
Could care less what you choose to believe, just pointing out the obvious. Or maybe you watched a different game? Keep believin’, buddy.

Am being a realist, painful as the truth may be. You’re living in a fantasy land.

Not saying there weren’t missed calls, there obviously were. They had a couple ticky-tack calls that coulda been picked up, too. Am simply opining that that loss had less to do with officiating than it did our lack of talent. You remind me of my kids, always blaming someone else for their own problems. It’s CLEAR why we lost that game, buddy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BTF69
Could care less what you choose to believe, just pointing out the obvious. Or maybe you watched a different game? Keep believin’, buddy.

Am being a realist, painful as the truth may be. You’re living in a fantasy land.

No you’re being a troll and a douche bag. Now kindly **** off.

Reactions: drubendall
Not saying there weren’t missed calls, there obviously were. They had a couple ticky-tack calls that coulda been picked up, too. Am simply opining that that loss had less to do with officiating than it did our lack of talent. You remind me of my kids, always blaming someone else for their own problems. It’s CLEAR why we lost that game, buddy.
Yeah the blatantly botched TD review was just so ticky tack

No you’re being a troll and a douche bag. Now kindly **** off.
Sounds like you need a nap, or a laxative ya crusty old f*ck. Nah, I think I’ll keep right on at it, because I’m right, and you know it. We WILL NOT WIN, consistently at least, in this conference, with unpaid players. Texas’ entire starting lineup makes an average of like $200k. We don’t have more than a handful of players with any valuation, at all.

I don’t like the system anymore than you do, but we’re gonna have to face it sooner or later.

Our O-line, WR’s and QB are just below average, period. That fact has nothing to do with officiating. We could be looking VERY different right now, had the powers that be chosen to.

Reactions: K_Y_E
Yeah the blatantly botched TD review was just so ticky tack
It was marginal. I thought they got it wrong, FWIW. I’m just amused when we lose like this that it’s always ‘the officiating’. Nah. It was our inept offense. It was our lack of talent on that side of the ball. This was a WAY more important factor. Score more and officiating doesn’t matter.

Sounds like you need a nap, or a laxative ya crusty old f*ck. Nah, I think I’ll keep right on at it, because I’m right, and you know it. We WILL NOT WIN, consistently at least, in this conference, with unpaid players. Texas’ entire starting lineup makes an average of like $200k. We don’t have more than a handful of players with any valuation, at all.

I don’t like the system anymore than you do, but we’re gonna have to face it sooner or later.

Our O-line, WR’s and QB are just below average, period. That fact has nothing to do with officiating. We could be looking VERY different right now, had the powers that be chosen to.

Just ****ing stop you are having this dumbass debate with yourself day after day.

We all wish we had more talent, but the fact that we don’t doesn’t make it OK for us to get ****ed by crooked ass B1G officials.

It was marginal. I thought they got it wrong, FWIW. I’m just amused when we lose like this that it’s always ‘the officiating’. Nah. It was our inept offense. It was our lack of talent on that side of the ball. This was a WAY more important factor. Score more and officiating doesn’t matter.
No way man. This was a team effort. If we score enough points, its hard for the refs to hose us. Lots of people here said that over and over the past how many years.

Alabama literally lost to LSU last year on a no call that was a blatant block in the back to clear the way for the winning TD....
I should have said this doesn’t happen to elite teams, until they play each other. The powers wanted LSU to win more than Bama? Who knows?

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
The first pass on our final drive. I thought Coleman got past the sticks. If he did, then the clock stops and we can take a bit more time to get the next play in.

Help me out, did he get the first or am I wrong and he was short?
Watched this with my Omaha family today in Denison for a family reunion type deal. Even the Iowa half of my family was baffled that it was 2nd & 1

Reactions: HuskerO

Texas is not that good. They were lucky to beat Kstate today.

Change my mind.
I am not sure the league office cares if Michigan State or Nebraska wins. Now if involved the protected 3 I would be willing to go along with your thinking. I think today it was just bad, incompetent, poorly trained officials. I think we should go back to the old rule where if the ball touches the ground, it is an incomplete pass. It is the same has not enforcing travelling or carrying in basketball. The powers to be wanted to make it easier for bad players to still catch a pass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT