ADVERTISEMENT

The 2024 elite athlete

bob5150

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 30, 2004
What is it? Because Indiana didn't have Georgia or Texas players, but we were outathleted everywhere.

I think you mean out coached. Don’t think too much about how team X has such better players than us. It’s the coaching, it’s always been the coaching.

I think you mean out coached. Don’t think too much about how team X has such better players than us. It’s the coaching, it’s always been the coaching.
There are certainly massive coaching deficiencies, I'd just like to know why only one frosh receiver on our team can get separation, though its a "deep" WR room. Also would love to know why our OLine can't do more to mask its weaknesses.

Reactions: cornwoman
They were undoubtedly faster and more 'sudden' than us yesterday.

A lot of that is coaching and players confident in what they are doing.

Our front 7 on defense got massively exposed yesterday. Especially our DL that essentially didn't make a play all game. Robinson and the Polar Bear were non-existent.

Every team has weaknesses; a good coaching staff will be better able to scheme around them. Sadly, I'm not sure if this staff is able to do that :(

Hey OP, It ain't the juicing 90's no more and we're not the only ones that figured out football speed is recruited in the south. We won't out-athlete anybody ever again. You gotta hire an elite coach who will hire elte assistants that can recruit. Then get Warren Buffett's inheritance and we're on our way. Not easy, but it is the name of the game.

Actually it was both. Their OL, RBs, WRs, and QB were all better than ours. Their OC was also clearly better than ours. So yeah while the coaching blew donkey nutz the players WERE better than ours as well. Hate to be the one to tell you that.

Holla

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT