ADVERTISEMENT

"That's what's wrong with that place."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the count over the last week (until tonight when I pointed it out) is five posts on spring practice and 183 posts involving Bo Pelini.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm glad we have you here to keep the balance.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by TheBeav815:
Dude needs a good ol' weekly session with a therapist. He knows he's *supposed* to take accountability when things go badly, but ultimately his locus of control is external. He's always got a list of reasons it wasn't his fault. So much about him screams, "AT MY CORE I AM A VERY INSECURE PERSON AND I WILL YELL AT YOU BECAUSE I AM AFRAID OF BEING LOVED AND THEN BETRAYED!!!"

You torch the bridges in front of a bunch of kids on your way out by calling your boss...what was it? A c*nt? But yeah, that's what's wrong with Nebraska is that you can't just do that and have it stay your little secret.

He's like the IROC driving, no-good boyfriend in the leather jacket that never grew up. "Nobody understands us, babe! Your parents just hate me because they don't get it and they wanna drive us apart!"
Dude, what kind of boyfriends did you have???

Originally posted by Tulsa Tom:
Zero discussion of spring practice.

Tons of posts about hatred for Bo. Sounds about right for this board.
You are getting to the point that you are wearing out your welcome. Have you thought of another board that you might like to join? After a while, you'll have trolled all that you can troll. What will you do then? Pray for new members (victims)?

This post was edited on 3/31 10:56 PM by bigboxes

Good to see Bo hasn't taken off his tin foil hat. Did you know they're hiding listening devices in our cheese?

Part one:

Sorry, Bo, for cheering for you to be successful even though we all thought you were a jackass. Sorry for that.

Part two:

Are you really a preacher? May the collection plates run empty so you can't pay your internet bill. Amen.

"That's what's wrong with that place."

The irony is DELICIOUS. Who was in that auditorium the night he did that? His former players, Coach Kaz, anyone else? So basically, he was done in by his own former players/coaches and a bunker mentality, yet it's STILL somehow everyone else at fault.

Just. Does. Not. Get. It.

Originally posted by suhnami:
Dude needs a good ol' weekly session with a therapist. He knows he's *supposed* to take accountability when things go badly, but ultimately his locus of control is external. He's always got a list of reasons it wasn't his fault. So much about him screams, "AT MY CORE I AM A VERY INSECURE PERSON AND I WILL YELL AT YOU BECAUSE I AM AFRAID OF BEING LOVED AND THEN BETRAYED!!!"

You torch the bridges in front of a bunch of kids on your way out by calling your boss...what was it? A c*nt? But yeah, that's what's wrong with Nebraska is that you can't just do that and have it stay your little secret.

He's like the IROC driving, no-good boyfriend in the leather jacket that never grew up. "Nobody understands us, babe! Your parents just hate me because they don't get it and they wanna drive us apart!"
ONES WHO WOULD NEVER CHANGE FOR ME!!!!! (runs away crying)

Originally posted by suhnami:

ONES WHO WOULD NEVER CHANGE FOR ME!!!!! (runs away crying)
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by TrogdorNU:
Needed better parents to teach him to take responsibility for his own actions. Sign of a very juvenile mind who blames others for tape recording and releasing audio of him being a douche, rather than just blaming the douche (himself).
This post is as classless as Pelini. Bringing his parents into it. When you are 40+ , you make your own choices regardless what your parents taught him...

Originally posted by jeans15:

Needed better parents to teach him to take responsibility for his own actions. Sign of a very juvenile mind who blames others for tape recording and releasing audio of him being a douche, rather than just blaming the douche (himself).
This post is as classless as Pelini. Bringing his parents into it. When you are 40+ , you make your own choices regardless what your parents taught him...
1) My parents taught me that when I make a mistake I own up to it and don't blame others. Bo's parents either didn't teach him this, or didn't do so effectively. What difference does it make that he is 40+? He still at one point had a childhood where his parents could have taught him to take responsibility.

2) If you think me typing that on a messageboard, whether you agree with it or not, equals Bo Pelini levels of classlessness you need to get a serious grip. Welcome to the internet, jeans15.

I thought from the start that his last talk with the team was recorded with his full knowledge. To get his 'last word' in and tell everyone how bad he had it as the football coach at mean old Nebraska.

Originally posted by swansonpancho:
Part one:

Sorry, Bo, for cheering for you to be successful even though we all thought you were a jackass. Sorry for that.

Part two:

Are you really a preacher? May the collection plates run empty so you can't pay your internet bill. Amen.
Ummmmmm...I'm not sure me jumping into bash a guy (along with the other 190 other posts) makes me a good preacher.

P.S. I don't take a salary from my church. 100% of all donations go to ministry...not our buildings, not utilities, not insurance. Empty collection plates would simply hurt "the least of these brothers and sisters of mine."

1) My parents taught me that when I make a mistake I own up to it and don't blame others. Bo's parents either didn't teach him this, or didn't do so effectively. What difference does it make that he is 40+? He still at one point had a childhood where his parents could have taught him to take responsibility.
Even if his parents dropped the ball on teaching Bo the virtues of taking responsibility, Bo should've learned responsibility sometime during his transition to adulthood. It's not our parents are our only source for learning responsibility.

Pelini's comments are simply sour grapes, and pretty understandable, to be honest. It's sad that he feels that way, but if he needs to spin it in that fashion then so be it. He's YSU's problem (or savior) now. Tulsa Tom's post is also sad, yet hysterical, considering that as I type this the post above this thread reads "SPRING BREAK DAY 10".

Bo, how do you feel about the constant attempts to troll the board and make the community worsen?

"That's what's wrong with that place"

He's got an excuse for everything and he's not to blame for anything. Good riddance.

Originally posted by HuskerO:

Sounds about right for this board.
Okay, so..... ?
Just an observation.

I think the count over the last week (until tonight when I pointed it out) is five posts on spring practice and 183 posts involving Bo Pelini.
Obsess over your man crush much? You ACTUALLY spent the time to COUNT the number of negative posts about your beloved Bo? Lmao.

It's not even close to correct. It's Oklahoma preacher math. That's the math where you imagine the numbers and criteria.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by HuskerDana:

Originally posted by HuskerO:

Sounds about right for this board.
Okay, so..... ?
Just an observation.

Obsess over your man crush much? You ACTUALLY spent the time to COUNT the number of negative posts about your beloved Bo? Lmao.
Sorry...I called for Bo's head repeatedly as early as 2012. Then I called for it at fangate and the end of the year. Then I said he needed to go at the end of this past season. Hardly a man crush.

I just don't need to understand why we need over 200 posts about Bo over the last five days while virtually ignoring spring practice.

Tulsa, what do you want people to say? "You're right, we should just forget about Bo and only talk spring practice."

The fact that a large number of people are talking about this and other things related to Bo (especially when he insinuates something wrong with this place and doesn't recognize his own deficiencies) suggests that many in husker land are still not happy with Bo. If he wouldn't have said what he said (title of this thread) this thread may never have happened. But since he continues to take jabs at Nebraska, we will continue to talk about Bo.

Originally posted by timnsun:
Tulsa, what do you want people to say? "You're right, we should just forget about Bo and only talk spring practice."
Shoot...a 50/50 split between the two topics would be nice. As of last count it is about 95% to 5%.

Just people being true to themselves; didn't you say that was an admirable quality, or was it a quality that was just admirable in bo? If you are put off by it, you understand that you don't have to come to this site

This post was edited on 4/1 9:33 PM by Lincoln100

Tom, I checked the first page and found 4 threads that were created with Bo in mind. Now I am sure there are comments abt Bo in other threads, but there is plenty of talk about all kinds of stuff, practices included. Why pick a fight over this? Again, did you read Bo's comments? I know you aren't defending him, but since he continues to bad mouth the university, why does it surprise you that he remains a topic on this board?

I don't post often but I check the board a lot and I've had enough. TT is in the running for biggest tool in the message board universe. I am sick of opening an interesting thread to read what others have to say only to have TT ruin everything with his garbage posts. Everything he says is total crap and it's obvious he does it on purpose. I have both agreed and disagreed with what many members have said on this board, and disagreement is fine. TT takes it to a whole new terrible level with his utter stupidity. He brings this board down so much it is ridiculous, and he's so far away from sanity that I honestly can't believe he's still allowed to post here. I think he's intending to do it, but whether or not he is intending to do it is a moot point. He is causing animosity and division in Husker fans and it's time for it to stop.

TT, everything you say is awful. Everyone thinks so. Shut. Up.

If I need to take a trip, fine. I don't need this board to type here to stroke my ego like TT obviously does. It had to be said. He wants everyone else to move on..it's time for HIM to move on.

(Bo is a POS, btw, and it's totally appropriate to be talking about this interview on this board since he is trashing our University, fans, and football program, which has a direct effect on this team and university. Obviously TT is too crazy to realize it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT