ADVERTISEMENT

Tech - FSU

baseball31ne

Defensive Coordinator
Mar 8, 2002
Wow, coming down to the wire. Looks like GT is better than expected and FSU isn’t quite playoff level ready.

Hopefully Rhule puts the Georgia Tech OC on his list of potential hires, just in case ....

Reactions: kakdawg
What a start to the year!!!
woo hoo ric flair GIF

FSU should have got the ball back with about 40 seconds. Looked like the runner was tackled out of bounds on 3rd down play

FSU is DONEZO

Took them under 9.5 wins on the season. DJU is good but he is just good enough to not win enough.

That is such a season crushing loss.

3 games ago FSU "had it all",

1. QB goes down
2. Left out of the playoffs
3. Gets DESTROYED by UGA
4. Can't rush for 100 yards vs GT
5. Gives up 200 yards rushing to GT
6. Gets beat in week 0

This has the scent of one of those lame ass 7 win seasons.

That is such a season crushing loss.

6. Gets beat in week 0

Not to mention, that's a conference loss in weak zero. Big kick in the nuts for them.

4. Can't rush for 100 yards vs GT

5. Gives up 200 yards rushing to GT

6. Gets beat in week 0

Yeah, not sure why anyone would put this loss on DJ whatever his name is. That was a total team loss if I've ever seen one.

If anything, it's Norvell that probably needs to be polishing up his resume. That dude was being discussed for the Alabama job less than a year ago and now he's probably on the hot seat.

This has the scent of one of those lame ass 7 win seasons.

I mean...that sounds kinda nice. Tell me more about that.

Reactions: Papa...Football
Not to mention, that's a conference loss in weak zero. Big kick in the nuts for them.

Yeah, not sure why anyone would put this loss on DJ whatever his name is. That was a total team loss if I've ever seen one.

If anything, it's Norvell that probably needs to be polishing up his resume. That dude was being discussed for the Alabama job less than a year ago and now he's probably on the hot seat.

I mean...that sounds kinda nice. Tell me more about that.
I saw that John Papoochus was FSU's ST coach.

I always liked him and it is amazing what a "good ole boy" network CFB coaching is, once you are in...you are in for life.

Reactions: Landomatic
I saw that John Papoochus was FSU's ST coach.

I always liked him and it is amazing what a "good ole boy" network CFB coaching is, once you are in...you are in for life.
He was getting a lot of praise yesterday for the special teams play

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT