ADVERTISEMENT

Teachers behaving badly.....

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
1-14.jpg

Her-27
Him -16

Can't drink enough for this to be OK. Throw the book at her.

Pedophilia in any form is abhorrent and pedophiles should be exterminated.

I'm not sure 16 qualifies as pedophillia...and with all that school boards are doing now that I couldn't disagree with more...I just can't get to worked up about horny teenagers bangin their teachers. Don't love it, but I could list specific examples of the crap boards are pushing now, that should be more frowned upon more than this.

Bringing back memories of high school today. Similar thing happened not once but twice at our school. If memory serves the second time it happened involved the replacement teacher of the first one who was fired. Lol. It became a running joke about Math teachers in that particular room...

Saddest part is, for every teacher that gets caught, there are probably several who never get caught.

Reactions: tjlSker90
I'm not sure 16 qualifies as pedophillia...and with all that school boards are doing now that I couldn't disagree with more...I just can't get to worked up about horny teenagers bangin their teachers. Don't love it, but I could list specific examples of the crap boards are pushing now, that should be more frowned upon more than this.

You are correct.

You knew it was only a matter of time since they want sex Ed dang near in K. Goofiness seems more important than math, history and definitely penmanship with emphasis on cursive writing ✍️

I don't think this specific forum is for these kinds of posts.
No kidding? It’s as if there should be a SEPARATE FORUM for stuff like this, ya know just so as not to frustrate the True Husker Fans from the idiots who dare to talk about anything else…

Wouldn’t be too hard to regulate, either. Just have to lay down some basic rules… just like this board!

We really need to see her in a bikini first before I can judge.
There is such a thing as a butter face, boxes.....but this one is beyond that. Throw the book at her. The young man needs a stern talking to, also. He needs to learn a life lesson of not taking the risk if the reward isn't worth it.

In all seriousness, though...wtf is happening anymore? I know crap like this has always happened, but my gawd. It just seems there is a new one every week or two now.

Yes, it is. And youre a sick, disgusting abhorrent human being. Stop making excuses for deviant behavior. Jesus H man, some of you either really need mental intake worse than me and or jail.

Yes, it is. And youre a sick, disgusting abhorrent human being. Stop making excuses for deviant behavior. Jesus H man, some of you either really need mental intake worse than me and or jail.
Pedophilic disorder is characterized by recurring, intense sexually arousing fantasies, urges, or behavior involving children (usually 13 years old or younger).

Reactions: leodisflowers
Can we get some more excuses for whores in power with no self control grooming and raping kids from you guys please. Its a real good look.

No kidding? It’s as if there should be a SEPARATE FORUM for stuff like this, ya know just so as not to frustrate the True Husker Fans from the idiots who dare to talk about anything else…

Wouldn’t be too hard to regulate, either. Just have to lay down some basic rules… just like this board!
Can't be done.

So then youd not have a problem with if it were a male teacher and your daughter right? Youd do some hardcore fist pumpin and be like, YOURE A WOMAN TODAY GIRL!
Right?

But Dad the teacher raped me.
No Daughter Im trying to say you should feel lucky and privleged to have been raped by your teacher. Its every kids dream! I know it was mine! Whats wrong with you!?

Rape by a full grown person with power over a child is exactly what some of you are advocating.
You better hope one day its not one of your kids. Or maybe you do. *FIST PUMP* *HIGH FIVE*

Reactions: Goosee
So then youd not have a problem with if it were a male teacher and your daughter right? Youd do some hardcore fist pumpin and be like, YOURE A WOMAN TODAY GIRL!
Right?

But Dad the teacher raped me.
No Daughter Im trying to say you should feel lucky and privleged to have been raped by your teacher. Its every kids dream! I know it was mine! Whats wrong with you!?

Rape by a full grown person with power over a child is exactly what some of you are advocating.
You better hope one day its not one of your kids. Or maybe you do. *FIST PUMP* *HIGH FIVE*
I honestly thought with your account name you were here as a parody but now I am convinced you are who you say you are.

There is such a thing as a butter face, boxes.....but this one is beyond that. Throw the book at her. The young man needs a stern talking to, also. He needs to learn a life lesson of not taking the risk if the reward isn't worth it.

In all seriousness, though...wtf is happening anymore? I know crap like this has always happened, but my gawd. It just seems there is a new one every week or two now.
So, you are right, this has always gone on it is just way more public now. Rumor has it, Back in the day, no one wanted to deal with this stuff so the teacher would just be asked to leave and move on to a new district, the principal would usually not want to deal with the mess either so he/she would help that teacher move on to a new district. Especially at the HS level.

So, you are right, this has always gone on it is just way more public now. Rumor has it, Back in the day, no one wanted to deal with this stuff so the teacher would just be asked to leave and move on to a new district, the principal would usually not want to deal with the mess either so he/she would help that teacher move on to a new district. Especially at the HS level.
The Catholic church supports this plan.

Pedophilic disorder is characterized by recurring, intense sexually arousing fantasies, urges, or behavior involving children (usually 13 years old or younger).
LMFAO 🤣

I have now read a post on my Husker site detailing 13 as a cut off for pedos. (Usually)

I think it would be hilarious if some on here had 14 and 15 year old daughters getting some serious pounding from a massive BBC. I mean as long as her teacher is a hot brother and all

How very Catholic of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT