ADVERTISEMENT

Target shopping...

You realize you probably can't get Target Bacon, Target Butter or Target Milk at Walmart?
Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Scarletred about to blow! šŸ˜

This is a weird thread.

Target was $161 per share on May 16. Sitting at $131 today. Buy opportunity?
Whatā€™s itā€™s PE ratio and dividend? Fortunately for Target their sales arenā€™t as dependent on rednecks as bud light is. And yes Iā€™m probably a redneck.

I can't imagine NEEDING to put people on ignore because what they post bothers you so much.

Not YOU, I don't mean you, I mean other people. Like, how do those people go through life?

The only thing I have ever blocked/ignored...is the Red Cross...because ONE time I gave blood and they literally never stopped calling because I have that common gutter blood, and they want it, bad.
You're pushing it. I have tons of people on Ignore.

I was at target today. pretty disappointing experience. they didn't have the butter i wanted, and they didn't have the bacon i wanted. at least i was able to get milk. šŸ˜

i also noticed the long line at Starbucks. i asked my wife, what kind of dipshlt waits in line to get some Starbucks? i know it's common there, but it still blows my mind. Starbucks is gross.
Target is not a grocery store for one . I agree on the Starbucks part.

Reactions: Jaemekon
Iā€™d post a pic of the fam if the internet wasnā€™t full of fvcked up creeps
Maybe you can just paint us a picture of the family c3o?

"Now we'll add the little fella over here with just a wisp of color to his hair."

Last edited:
Reactions: c3o
Maybe you can just paint us a picture of the family c3o?

"Now we'll add the little fella over here with just a wisp of color to his hair."
I used Bob Ross because I created this account a long time ago to see if I could troll c2o.

I didnt

And I just kept the account because I donā€™t care

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I used Bob Ross because I created this account a long time ago to see if I could troll c2o.

I didnt

And I just kept the account because I donā€™t care

im not familiar with c20, what was his thing?

I remember a target had a Raspberry Pi 3 in stock for a bit. Thought that was cool. Once it wasn't, I stopped caring. I don't seem to be their target audience.

I remember a target had a Raspberry Pi 3 in stock for a bit. Thought that was cool. Once it wasn't, I stopped caring. I don't seem to be their target audience.

I've never tried raspberry pie. is it pretty good?

im not familiar with c20, what was his thing?
He was fine. He posted rarely but usually something clever. I was a big game chaser and I made him mad but I donā€™t think I would call it trolled.

Reactions: Jaemekon
My wife had a recent birthday:

cake-fat.gif
Love it!

The jackassery with some of the posters kills me.

Poster sees picture of super hot girl. Poster immediately has to bash the hot girl and pretend that their wife is the hottest woman ever, even after pushing out 3 kids, having not gone to the gym in 15 years and no longer wearing make up and hair cut short.

Love it!

The jackassery with some of the posters kills me.

Poster sees picture of super hot girl. Poster immediately has to bash the hot girl and pretend that their wife is the hottest woman ever, even after pushing out 3 kids, having not gone to the gym in 15 years and no longer wearing make up and hair cut short.
Hey my wife never cut her hair short!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT