ADVERTISEMENT

Tagovailoa in the portal

This one actually makes sense. Some of these guys are leaving really good situations and hunting for really great situations. But this one makes some sense, Maryland is never gonna win anything in the B1G.

Reactions: GaRed
This one actually makes sense. Some of these guys are leaving really good situations and hunting for really great situations. But this one makes some sense, Maryland is never gonna win anything in the B1G.
Do you think these top guys leaving their teams has anything to do with wanting to win a conference championship?

He's out of eligibility. This is one of those strange deals where the guy has played 5 years but needs a waiver. Probably just better to go pro IMO. Begging for a waiver to play 6 years is kind of lame.
I didn't realize that he was out of eligibility. I suppose he's hoping that he could get paid seven figures with a top college team first before he takes his shot trying to make an NFL team.

I don't give a shit if Satan played him for 2 snaps. Guy played in 5 games. Time to move on.

Guessing he didn’t get too many favorable draft grades
Agree….but his best chance to make money is NIL. So good for him. Still, can’t believe if he stays at Maryland, his top performance and awards wouldn’t give him a job for life in the athletic department. Pennywise, pound foolish.

Agree….but his best chance to make money is NIL. So good for him. Still, can’t believe if he stays at Maryland, his top performance and awards wouldn’t give him a job for life in the athletic department. Pennywise, pound foolish.
He’s talented enough that he’ll get signed and hang around on practice squads for several years at least. What he was hoping for was the million plus NIL deal while still being the BMO with college coeds knocking down his door for one more year. Not sure what the average 7th round or UDFA WB makes. Purdy makes around 800k.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT