ADVERTISEMENT

Sure would like to get out the brooms

Get your broom out. Your mom says you haven’t swept your bedroom (her basement) floor in weeks.

Indiana and Michigan couldn’t do it. Tough to sweep any team on the road. Let’s bounce back tomorrow and take the series.

sorry you’re stuck in Kansas. I think it’s starting to mess with your mental health.

Last edited:
Reactions: keilwitzg
200.gif

It's baseball, bro. The lesser team wins frequently.

Would be nice if we quit with the sac bunting bullsh*t though. It's a losing strategy, even in the majors where batting averages are lower.

Ah man, really sucks when non-fans run scared like cryin' little babies when a team drops a game. Sack up and be a man, 'stead o' blubberin' like a toddler.

Well it happens in BB. It's called mojo. Right now our mojo in this series is weak. We won yesterday but unimpressively. It carried over to today and msu took advantage of it. Tomorrow is another day. Still in 1st

Get your broom out. Your mom says you haven’t swept your bedroom (her basement) floor in weeks.

Indiana and Michigan couldn’t do it. Tough to sweep any team on the road. Let’s bounce back tomorrow and take the series.

sorry you’re stuck in Kansas. I think it’s starting to mess with your mental health.
Like I said. Nebraska will be fine in the big10 but think will struggle in the big games.
They can win the big10.

Ah man, really sucks when non-fans run scared like cryin' little babies when a team drops a game. Sack up and be a man, 'stead o' blubberin' like a toddler.
We'll see how we do when we play michigan which is a team who shouldn't be rated but will more than likely give us a test.
Hate Michigan and hope we sweep em.

Well it happens in BB. It's called mojo. Right now our mojo in this series is weak. We won yesterday but unimpressively. It carried over to today and msu took advantage of it. Tomorrow is another day. Still in 1st
Yep. Hope they come back tomorrow and win the series.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT