ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl point spread

yea

but getting beat by the colts while scoring 17 measly points?

yuck.. has there ever been a super bowl champ that lost to a bottom 3 team in the league?

Trying to trash talk the most successful team in the league for the last 5 years playing for tbeir second Super Bowl does leave one looking under rocks like you're doing here in order to talk smack.

Reactions: Walleye79
huh?

I'm asking a question - one I'd like to know the answer to if I was a KC fan

Oh please....you've been slighting the Chiefs for a while...it's all good, I lol when I read them. For whatever reason you don't like em and are grasping at straws trying to diminish all their success....I enjoy reading them BTW...and then lol'ing.

Oh please....you've been slighting the Chiefs for a while...it's all good, I lol when I read them. For whatever reason you don't like em and are grasping at straws trying to diminish all their success....I enjoy reading them BTW...and then lol'ing.
so many people forget I had the chiefs +150 to win the afc west (posted on this very site back in august) - (also had the eagles +170 to win their respective division, also posted here)

it's slighting them to say they benefitted from the worst-refereed playoff game in the history of the NFL?

if you say so

• Haha
so many people forget I had the chiefs +150 to win the afc west (posted on this very site back in august) - (also had the eagles +170 to win their respective division, also posted here)

it's slighting them to say they benefitted from the worst-refereed playoff game in the history of the NFL?

if you say so

You also had Cincy at +950 to win it all rigjt?

Plenty of missed calls on both sides yeaterday. Bengals could gave had a lot more penalties called on them and that roughing on Mahomes was legit.

Why do all the people that cry about racist bring up that 2 Black QB for the first time playing in the Super Bowl ? How can one be black when their half white.🤔

I am noting that the chiefs actually opened their season playing in Super Bowl hosting -State Farm Stadium against Arizona. Winning 44-21. The Bengals opened and closed two seasons in a row losing with the exact same score 3 times (20-23). Texas Tech beat Oklahoma this year 51-48 in overtime, the two “black QBs” respective schools. Somewhat interesting is that those two schools play both Kansas schools in basketball the day before the Super Bowl.

So far I am leaning Chiefs in this one. More to come.

I am noting that the chiefs actually opened their season playing in Super Bowl hosting -State Farm Stadium against Arizona. Winning 44-21. The Bengals opened and closed two seasons in a row losing with the exact same score 3 times (20-23). Texas Tech beat Oklahoma this year 51-48 in overtime, the two “black QBs” respective schools. Somewhat interesting is that those two schools play both Kansas schools in basketball the day before the Super Bowl.

I’m still laughing at you somehow drawing a straight line between the Nuggets and 49ers despite SF having its own NBA team

Very funny

I’m still laughing at you somehow drawing a straight line between the Nuggets and 49ers despite SF having its own NBA team

Very funny
The 76’ers didn’t play the warriors the day before though. It’s abstract, I know. But it worked. Mahomes school beating Burrow’s school the day before, even though they’re in different conferences, also worked. You of all people should know you have to put aside your hatred/love of certain teams when betting sports.

The 76’ers didn’t play the warriors the day before though. It’s abstract, I know. But it worked. Mahomes school beating Burrow’s school the day before, even though they’re in different conferences, also worked. You of all people should know you have to put aside your hatred/love of certain teams when betting sports.
Worked?

okay fella

This is like saying xyz wins on days your stool is loose

I read this twice and I still have zero idea how this fits into the NFL is rigged department. I am assuming that is where you were going?

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Worked?

okay fella

This is like saying xyz wins on days your stool is loose
It was the NFL that took your Bengals down. Not me. I’m just pointing out the signs. Don’t you want to really know why they take down teams like they do? I think there’s more to it than just “the league loves Mahomes/Brady/Rodgers/etc.” They’ve shown plenty of love to other teams in different games, including the Bengals. There’s more to it than that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT