ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday, March 5th Nebraska vs Ole Miss (Huskers lose 14-5)

Umpire turns what should have been a strikeout to end the inning into a 2 RBI single. Got to love it. I personally would have liked to see Garza get the start but I get it was earned in the off season.

Reactions: regionsdoc
Welp. Time for a pitching change. Haha this is bad already. Luckily we have the bats that can score a lot as well if we can get Garza in the game here soon.

Sucks but a punch square in the face in March can be a growth experience too. Lay down or fight back.
Yeah. I just want to see the moxy to keep fighting. This game won’t hurt much RPI wise like San Diego could by the end of the year so just keep fighting and show some moxy.

Anglim left with an injury. Hopefully nothing serious. He is walking off on his own though.

2 RBI single makes it a 10-4 game for Ole Miss. Worthley is pitching currently. Has some good stuff but left a couple hanging.

Yep. We learned that we have a lot of work to do now let’s go do it. I do think Garza should be the Sunday guy though. That would be my only major change after the first three weekends. Hopefully Anglim isn’t beat up but the timing may not be bad with the competition coming up.

Yep. We learned that we have a lot of work to do now let’s go do it. I do think Garza should be the Sunday guy though. That would be my only major change after the first three weekends.
Clark did run into some tough luck first with a shift that could have been a routine groundout at normal infield position/depth, and then the umpire's shrunken zone, but it would make sense to slide him to a midweek guy.

Clark did run into some tough luck first with a shift that could have been a routine groundout at normal infield position/depth, and then the umpire's shrunken zone, but it would make sense to slide him to a midweek guy.
I think Clark will be a stud. I just worry about young pitchers after getting shelled a few times. Reminds me of Johnny Dorn back in the day when we had him midweek pitching and then he bounced into that Sunday role with a ton of confidence.

Also, when you have a Grad transfer in Garza I say take advantage of that experience for now. By the end of the year who knows as I think Clark can win the spot back for sure.

I think Clark will be a stud. I just worry about young pitchers after getting shelled a few times. Reminds me of Johnny Dorn back in the day when we had him midweek pitching and then he bounced into that Sunday role with a ton of confidence.

Also, when you have a Grad transfer in Garza I say take advantage of that experience for now. By the end of the year who knows as I think Clark can win the spot back for sure.
And Dorn was the Saturday guy by the end of the season…

Reactions: RobsterMobster
I find it odd that I can’t find it and I know it doesn’t matter but does anyone know who made the all tourney team? I have to guess Anderson made the team and a few others seemed likely. I’m guessing the MVP goes to the winning team every year.

I can't remember if Watson started any games outside the conference tournament elimination game against Missouri, but holy crap that staff was stacked Laughing
What’s crazy is these kids from Nebraska have the talent. Fill in the gaps with talent from the surrounding states and we should always have a competitive team.

I find it odd that I can’t find it and I know it doesn’t matter but does anyone know who made the all tourney team? I have to guess Anderson made the team and a few others seemed likely. I’m guessing the MVP goes to the winning team every year.

Reactions: saluno22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT