ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday, March 26th Nebraska vs Illinois (Huskers lose 10-7)

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I don't know the field, but if they can remove the snow they could get it in I suppose

Reactions: MargotDeeper
Hawks has that heated ground system doesn't it? that should take care of the light layer that we got pretty efficiently. After that it's all about the "real feel" right?

Hawks has that heated ground system doesn't it? that should take care of the light layer that we got pretty efficiently. After that it's all about the "real feel" right?
It broke after like the first year. Would cost to much to replace/fix it. But that's what I heard/read a number of years ago. Maybe it's been fixed

Would really like to see if we can sneak in the sweep today. I could see a shortened game though so getting to a quick start is crucial.
I’m hoping Illinois is not flying out tonight. A first pitch at 2:30 almost confirms that is the case.

The Illini play Missouri in the St. Louis area on Tuesday. I would bet they are busing down tomorrow.

Last edited:
I’m hoping Illinois is not flying out tonight. A first pitch at 2:30 almost confirms that is the case.

The Illini play Missouri in the St. Louis area on Tuesday. I would bet they are busing down tomorrow.
Bruntz has reported that Illinois is bussing out tonight.

Reactions: coolonetoo
Ugh, leave the bases loaded after getting the 1st two on. Tough break to hit a hard one down the line and Illinois is playing the line to get the double play. 3-0 Illinois after 1.

Well now who do we try as the Sunday starter? 6-0 Illinois heading to the bottom of the 2nd. Have to score some runs here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT