ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday, April 7th Nebraska vs. Ohio State (Huskers lose 9-3)

Some bad luck in the third due to some incompetence umpiring. Let’s see if the boys can overcome it

Could we please move on from the Christo/clark/walsh affinity? All 3 have had plenty of opportunities to prove they are trustworthy. It’s head scratching that they keep rolling the trio out there.
I don’t know who you pitch if you take those guys out. I do feel Walsh should just be the Sunday guy at this point but as you said it can be a flip of a coin. Bad home overall but it happens.

I don’t know who you pitch if you take those guys out. I do feel Walsh should just be the Sunday guy at this point but as you said it can be a flip of a coin. Bad home overall but it happens.
Walsh rallied today after a shaky start. Christo has been touted for years. Clark is a mess. Might be time to try and give some of the younger talent some experience before the post season rolls around. It’s college baseball; not much depth for anyone outside of the top 10 teams, but insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result…

Walsh rallied today after a shaky start. Christo has been touted for years. Clark is a mess. Might be time to try and give some of the younger talent some experience before the post season rolls around. It’s college baseball; not much depth for anyone outside of the top 10 teams, but insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result…
Make Sunday by committee if you can, I guess. Horn, Froehlich, B. Olson, and so on.

None of that solves the garbage offense this week though. 3 runs per game outside of one big inning 🤮

Reactions: regionsdoc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT