ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday, April 21st Nebraska vs. Maryland (Huskers win 16-4 in 7 innings)

There is a league wide mercy rule on travel days according to the radio
What’s funny is every time I ask I get a different answer. One was a Big Ten Ump for crying out loud. So maybe it is a rule now and every other year it was based on the teams agreeing ahead of time? I swear one year we won due to rain out but we were up big in the 8th.

Reactions: sklarbodds
What’s funny is every time I ask I get a different answer. One was a Big Ten Ump for crying out loud. So maybe it is a rule now and every other year it was based on the teams agreeing ahead of time? I swear one year we won due to rain out but we were up big in the 8th.
The radio guys did indeed say it’s a league-wide rule starting this season. And replay is a requirement in 2025. We’ll might get caught up to the rest of the country eventually…

The radio guys did indeed say it’s a league-wide rule starting this season. And replay is a requirement in 2025. We’ll might get caught up to the rest of the country eventually…
Ha, I never know when the rules change but do remember hearing about the replay rules for next year. Rutgers going to be able to pull it off? Without foul ball base clearing doubles they may need to change their game plan.

Ha, I never know when the rules change but do remember hearing about the replay rules for next year. Rutgers going to be able to pull it off? Without foul ball base clearing doubles they may need to change their game plan.
Just last year, Maryland was up on Nebraska on getaway day 20-5 after 6 innings and they made 'em play it all the way through 😒 Not sure why the Big 12 always had the run-rule but the Big 10 hasn't.

Reactions: RobsterMobster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT