ADVERTISEMENT

Storm damage ??

mwulf

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2013
Thigh Land
Have slices of shingles on the back deck and yard. So far the trees have held up and we have power. This is pretty bad

In NE Lincoln we lost a very large tree limb across our driveway. Tons of tree debris in the neighborhood.

I was outside just before it hit. It sounded like a truck speeding down a gravel road and I thought WTF?! Then seconds later the sky was filled with dust & all kinds of tiny debris.

Reactions: Laner2
Our rental house we are in because our neighbor set our house on fire just lost power and basement is flooding as i type. So i got that goin for me.
Live in Bennington. My grill and furniture blew off my Patio. Neighbors all around me have fence panels knocked down.

Reactions: Laner2
Tree split in half a block down from me, middle of Lincoln. Tree uprooted at my sister's neighbor's and would have hit their house, but their tree had excellent pass protection and blocked it.

Was crazy. Temps dropped around 30 degrees. Came on really fast. Earlier than weather ap predicted too.

Reactions: huntered
wind-gust.gif

These storms stink because typically there's not enough damage to justify filing an insurance claim.

seems like some on here have never lost power. when i lived in arkansas it happened almost weekly. had to call the bucket truck.

Roof damage and some water damage which sucks but this is nothing like what those folks had to deal with in April. Will take time but that's what insurance is for

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT