ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What are you listening to right now?

Blackmore is in my top three guitarists of all time. Lord has to be in that same conversation with keyboardists. I know most of the musicians that are in that current lineup. It's just hanging on to the name as far as I'm concerned. Blackmore is gone and is not coming back. It's a shame. He was Eddie Van Halen before Eddie Van Halen. And Lord, well, he's dead. RIP.
Agree on Blackmore; he is up there for me too. But it seems he has no interest in playing hard rock anymore (he doesn't seem to want to do anything Rainbow related either), and Lord's passing was tragic. so, what is the band to do? Call it a day and go home? I guess they could've done that but glad they are still going and not straying too much from the band's sound.

Also, realize that the band is the golden goose and any music they release will have more traction because it is connected to a legacy band. Solo projects or starting a new band wouldn't work as well, probably.

Great band. Just found out about them a few weeks ago:

larkin poe

This song is great, one of my favorites this year
Also recently discovered this band they’re in my rotation now also
This song should get more run it’s fantastic

They are very talented, they host a show called “American Girls” on SiriusXM’s Tom Petty channel. Here’s a live performance of them with Paul Schaefer and Joe Bonamassa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT