ADVERTISEMENT

Stimulus checks?

Mine says my money is our money but her money is her money. I'm glad her stimulus check is going to MY video game!! Maybe that's why she's pissed??RollingLaugh;)
I was gonna buy a 3400x1440 curved ultrawide monitor but of course that cannot happen.

I like to buy dedicated "lump sum purchases" while she likes the "nickle and dime into oblivion" approach. I still spend much less but it appears to her that I spend frivolously...:rolleyes:

I was gonna buy a 3400x1440 curved ultrawide monitor but of course that cannot happen.

I like to buy dedicated "lump sum purchases" while she likes the "nickle and dime into oblivion" approach. I still spend much less but it appears to her that I spend frivolously...:rolleyes:
I caved on many things with this house. I don't even know what Cambria quartz is but apparently we needed it. Lol

Reactions: Baxter48
I caved on many things with this house. I don't even know what Cambria quartz is but apparently we needed it. Lol
we bought a pressure washer to prep the house to be painted. It's been 3 years and now it still looks shittier with junks of old paint missing.

I'm still waiting for my stimulus check. Supposed to receive so we'll see.

I have been planning to upgrade my home theatre in the basement to a 4k projector and a new audio receiver (current one is 11 years old). I'll take a couple of checks and then do my best to stimulate the economy. I'll even throw in a new subwoofer and a couple of surround speakers.

I only play Thermonuclear War with WOPR only game with high enough stakes.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Forgot painting, put on vinyl or aluminum siding, we did our house in a 3 year period. One of Best investment we did
We have vinyl siding. I'm in no hurry to get it painted.

When I mentioned getting a monitor, she asked why I needed another one. My pitch was my current one is 2 years old and they wear out Winking. Girl, why do you need a 70$ haircut, 20 scented lotions and countless candles?

Last edited:
Just have to promise to eat at the Y more or something?
She bought a pair of dog hair clippers for 220$ and that was when I said to hell with it.
18 months zero APR.
I'll give up a few things to show her how its done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT