ADVERTISEMENT

STAY TUNED MORE BIGTIME COMMITMENTS ON THE WAY

NEBRASKA FOOTBALL IS GOING TO RISE TO THE TOP!

attention-notice-me.gif

Seriously, not only have we improved our coaching staff that can develop players, we have also improved our roster. How can we not be downing gallons of red Kool-Aid right now?
We're all battered wives who stay around believing our abusive partner will change, remembering the good times we had. We drink the kool aid every year only to be gut punched and a black eye.

Seriously, not only have we improved our coaching staff that can develop players, we have also improved our roster. How can we not be downing gallons of red Kool-Aid right now?
I wonder if there's any drink made with cherry koolaid?
to boost the effectiveness
besides like the Jim jones drink...something positive

• Haha
Reactions: Anegada1
Drinking too much RED Kool-Aid will result in bladder issues and RED pee RollingLaugh

Reactions: nwualum
Gotta make it all fit.
It might be good if Rhule tells the team we're gonna have a total squad of 110 kids. 85 scholarship kids, X number of walk-ons, and Preferred walk-ons.
So, unfortunately, cuts will have to be made. You can still be a proud member of the University of Nebraska, you just won't be playing football.

It wouldn't take some of those multi-year 4th and 5th teamers long to do the math.

An exception would be made for those injured, recovering from surgery, and in special situations. Surely NU doesn't need 50 kids who will just never contribute.

Right now the coaches are sizing up the players, the players are sizing up the coaches, and the players are sizing up the other players.

This appears to be a serious staff in trying to lead this team back to respectability.

Maybe he could lead off with a video of the Neon Deion speeches to set the mood.

It might be good if Rhule tells the team we're gonna have a total squad of 110 kids. 85 scholarship kids, X number of walk-ons, and Preferred walk-ons.
So, unfortunately, cuts will have to be made. You can still be a proud member of the University of Nebraska, you just won't be playing football.

It wouldn't take some of those multi-year 4th and 5th teamers long to do the math.

An exception would be made for those injured, recovering from surgery, and in special situations. Surely NU doesn't need 50 kids who will just never contribute.

Right now the coaches are sizing up the players, the players are sizing up the coaches, and the players are sizing up the other players.

This appears to be a serious staff in trying to lead this team back to respectability.

Maybe he could lead off with a video of the Neon Deion speeches to set the mood.
Unfortunately? We have some dead weight. Stop worrying about the roster. All the top programs are doing it!!

I'm not worried about it, neither you nor I have any actual say in the matter.
Every year we’ve had roughly 10 scholarship kids transfer in the spring. No doubt a couple of guys will go on injury hardship scholarships and up to 10 will be told they can stay on scholarship but won’t be on the team. In theory you could be looking at 30-40 new guys on scholarship by this fall.

I will hold off on drinking kool-aid until I see the results on the field.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT