ADVERTISEMENT

Start 0-2 and finish 7-5??

Hoping for at least a split in the first two but wouldn't be surprised at 0-2 or even 2-0. 7-5 with a bowl win and building a foundation for 2024 and beyond would be okay with me in year 1. Maybe it makes me a bad fan but I think that's realistic enough.

The East is going to be interesting with the top 3 again. It is entirely possible that there will be 3 11-1 teams that are 1-1 against each other. Not sure how the tiebreaker works in that scenario. Could be a hell of a playoff debate too.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Eh. You’re not wrong, I’ve been in a pretty bad mood.

First few games will be telling, but I’ll stick to just logic when opining that if this Regime can’t start landing comparable talent coming out of HS compared to Mich, OSU, PSU… not to mention USC and UCLA… they have pretty good coaching and development, too. We’re not gonna compete with that.

And they haven’t done SO FAR any better than HCSF. Probably too small a sample size, to be fair, but it needs to change. The fact they’ve not cancelled recruiting visits Hungover isn’t lost here, either.

Optimistic, it just hasn’t been anything earth-moving this far. We’re a 3-star team. That needs to change by a standard deviation or two, IMHO…
Good gawd. It's fun to laugh at your misery.

Eh. You’re not wrong, I’ve been in a pretty bad mood.

First few games will be telling, but I’ll stick to just logic when opining that if this Regime can’t start landing comparable talent coming out of HS compared to Mich, OSU, PSU… not to mention USC and UCLA… they have pretty good coaching and development, too. We’re not gonna compete with that.

And they haven’t done SO FAR any better than HCSF. Probably too small a sample size, to be fair, but it needs to change. The fact they’ve not cancelled recruiting visits Hungover isn’t lost here, either.

Optimistic, it just hasn’t been anything earth-moving this far. We’re a 3-star team. That needs to change by a standard deviation or two, IMHO…
do you really think a sample size of ZERO games is too small to judge?

I'm not sure...

• Haha
Reactions: BigRedTed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT