ADVERTISEMENT

SSO Spring position previews

Everyone knew he had an injury history and was never going to live up to his initial hype. Georgia basically put him in touch with us because he was getting recruited over and they knew we could use him due to our lack of depth/talent. If you expected a bunch out of him that must have been because you didn't understand the situation.
It was me then.

• Haha
Reactions: GBRforLife1
Been really enjoying this dude’s commentary and can’t help but agree with him on almost everything. Remaining anonymous also helps him be honest about players like Sherman, Hood, etc. Unlike the Callahans and the Sipples of the world.
I think SSO is Jeremy Pernell. He was a regular on HuskerMax but then some know-it-alls began giving him shite and he got in a tiff with the mod there. Really, he didn't need to be there so him pulling the plug on HM wasn't a big deal to him.

I think SSO is Jeremy Pernell. He was a regular on HuskerMax but then some know-it-alls began giving him shite and he got in a tiff with the mod there. Really, he didn't need to be there so him pulling the plug on HM wasn't a big deal to him.
Isn't Jeremy Pernell the writer who lives in Seattle? That wouldn't make sense.

We know what PWill can do and if the bulb fired for Chief, Sherman may be the odd guy out.

cc17e14b-780f-4621-a6a0-963d2e0aa802.gif

Their writing styles are not even similar.

Reactions: headcard
never been very impressed with anything SSO has written, from the little bit's I have read. IMO, he's about as correct as Cornicator, who is like the Jim Cramer of analysis.. just assume the opposite and you'll be more over the target.

never been very impressed with anything SSO has written, from the little bit's I have read. IMO, he's about as correct as Cornicator, who is like the Jim Cramer of analysis.. just assume the opposite and you'll be more over the target.
This makes me chuckle… I would generally say the same thing for much of what you put out there. And I’m sure you would say the same for me, and I would understand.

I'm interested to read it because it's something different and it's a decently honest take from his limited info, but some of the stuff is silly.

Going over stuff that is obvious is probably difficult to convey in an interesting way too, but he seems to want to spend the same amount of time explaining that as the interesting stuff.

Nikki,

Give us your in depth analysis please so we can compare? Please?

I enjoyed the read. Sorry it may have been too long for you.

Hope the wife is doing well.

Reactions: dinglefritz
That mod is the absolute worst. I was on that site way back in the day when I lived in San Diego because I met the creator at a watch party. Pretty nice guy and didn't mind giving him 20 bucks a year or whatever it was for conversation. The mods, however, and dipshits. I had a family member on the team and was constantly threatened by that same mod to post an article or don't post thoughts of what I either saw with my own eyes or directly from my family member. Almost comical.

He seems to have legit connections in the program. I think he got kicked off the other husker forum bc he was critical of frost.
There was a poster on here that warned us before that last season that Frost was a mess and he got shouted down on here too. Generally we don't like messengers with bad news. :(

That mod is the absolute worst. I was on that site way back in the day when I lived in San Diego because I met the creator at a watch party. Pretty nice guy and didn't mind giving him 20 bucks a year or whatever it was for conversation. The mods, however, and dipshits. I had a family member on the team and was constantly threatened by that same mod to post an article or don't post thoughts of what I either saw with my own eyes or directly from my family member. Almost comical.
Red Reign is a tool. Mr. "Let's get this thread back on track or bans are coming." I used to go there once in awhile but you get hammered with ads and pop ups. Lame site.

Hopefully we start to see some serious separation at OL, LB, DB, etc. If you just have a bunch of dudes, you don't really have any difference makers. A lot of options to choose from at least.
Then again, when guys inevitably go down with injury, it's refreshing to see little drop off when you have just a "bunch of dudes". So there's that too!

Reactions: OzzyLvr and Laner2
I'm optimistic about the O line because of the progress I saw from them last fall and the young guys who stepped up and played pretty well. I am SOOOOO glad that Rhule kept Donnie.
I thought Donnia was only kept so we got Dylan?

Could be nothing but there is smoke.
Definitely could be leaving. Or maybe got a new haircut. Or got a new girlfriend. Who knows with cryptic social media posts. Hopefully being local and being so close to mom and dads house pays dividends. Gonna be tough to find a better qb though.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT