ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game

superman787

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2004
Roll call? Odds we sellout?? Also, with the pending construction what will capacity be?

Related to the spring game, I hope this year it's a traditional game with the NFL running clock rules (no 2-minute drill). I'd love to see the 1s vs the 1s. Get a real clear idea to see if the offense has improved enough during the spring to actually look like a functional unit.

Related to the spring game, I hope this year it's a traditional game with the NFL running clock rules (no 2-minute drill). I'd love to see the 1s vs the 1s. Get a real clear idea to see if the offense has improved enough during the spring to actually look like a functional unit.
That’s exactly what last year’s spring game was .

The spring game doesn’t ever seem to be an indicator of anything, except for the level of interest of the fan base

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT