ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game A Week Away

king_kong_

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
Aside from the obvious (no injuries, actual football, etc.), what’re you looking for/forward to most?

Aside from the obvious (no injuries, actual football, etc.), what’re you looking for/forward to most?
WINS.

1. I am looking forward to seeing what the young offensive lineman look like. They've had two pretty good classes, so what to see if some of these young guys can actually come in and make a difference if the older guys still struggle.

2. What RB steps up after EJ. We have to have something. Is Ives worth a shit? Is there someone off the radar who steps up? Mazzccua? Williams? Kinchen?

Reactions: king_kong_
I am also hoping that my site has a line on the game! They do, sometimes, with like a 50 dollar max wager.

Obviously watching the timing of the Qb’s and all the receivers running their routes.
Rhule has said it will be pretty vanilla scrimmage, how physical it will be would be a plus..

Evaluating QBs properly
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your boy purdy who you called a P5 starter has been to not one but 2 mountain west schools this offseason after your Cal offer victory laps

He obviously will be holding a clipboard in Reno while Haarberg competes for the starting job here

Don’t post for a month after getting buried and first thing you do when you come back is swing and miss again.

My infant is fully healed, by the way. Karma not strong enough to hold her down for long. Sorry to bring you this news, as I know you were hoping for the worst.

Perhaps you should delete your account. Much less embarrassment for you that way.

Last edited:
Number 1: The OL in Pass Pro. Pass Pro will be key for this years team to succeed against every team.
Number 2: Wide receivers running great routes and hanging onto the ball.
Number 3: Pressure from the Defense on the QB.
Number 4: DB coverage.

I know some of these things are tied together but you want to come away with a clear idea of vast improvement from last year. Our roster has been upgraded on both sides of the ball and we should see a very good spring game as long as the weather is good.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your boy purdy who you called a P5 starter has been to not one but 2 mountain west schools this offseason after your Cal offer victory laps

He obviously will be holding a clipboard in Reno while Haarberg competes for the starting job here

Don’t post for a month after getting buried and first thing you do when you come back is swing and miss again.

My infant is fully healed, by the way. Karma not strong enough to hold her down for long. Sorry to bring you this news, as I know you were hoping for the worst.

Perhaps you should delete your account. Much less embarrassment for you that way.
Three words and you flood your keyboard again. We’ll be in Lincoln again next weekend for the game. I’m assuming I won’t find you there 😢

Glad to hear your little girl is ok, Hoss!

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
Number 1: The OL in Pass Pro. Pass Pro will be key for this years team to succeed against every team.
Number 2: Wide receivers running great routes and hanging onto the ball.
Number 3: Pressure from the Defense on the QB.
Number 4: DB coverage.

I know some of these things are tied together but you want to come away with a clear idea of vast improvement from last year. Our roster has been upgraded on both sides of the ball and we should see a very good spring game as long as the weather is good.
i know you could have kept going but I'll add this:

Number 5: Run game including fullbacks to keep LBers honest.

Reactions: konaki and huntered
Kong I must have missed it - what happened with your daughter if you don’t mind sharing?
I'm going to decline specifics, but appreciate you asking. you can find the exchange below if you'd like.

Sorry to hear about the little one. Maybe karma is trying to tell you something? Have you tried not being such an out-of-control, emotionally bitter, elitist douche bag towards nearly everyone?

Good football.

So used to loser ball that it’s basically expected. Would be nice to see a change. I realize it’s a tough task. Hope this staff and group of kids can change that

Good football.

So used to loser ball that it’s basically expected. Would be nice to see a change. I realize it’s a tough task. Hope this staff and group of kids can change that
We lost some of our turnover "power" when both Sims and Purdy hit the road.
If Dylan/Danny can improve from those previous QBs' disgusting turnover rate, good things on offense can happen.

I hope to see accurate throws from all the QBs, and some explosiveness from WRs and RBs.

Note that last year I walked away from the Spring game feeling like Jeff Sims was clearly the best QB on the team....

Reactions: SickOfPractice
Is the spring game being televised at all? I assume BTN if it is, but I couldn't find anything on huskers.com about it being televised or not. Thanks!

I don't think we'll really be able to judge a whole lot. But I wanna see the offensive and defensive lines. It's been a long time since they've been the strengths of our team. And I think we're very close to that happening. If not there now.

Of course, the obvious, the starting quarterback Roiala

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haha “been” to two different schools..Surely you meant decommitted because the head coach at San Jose State left mid-process? I also never said he WOULD be a P5 starter, just more pathetic, baseless word twisting from mainstream media Klonk in the continued sad attempt to squeeze every lemon you think makes you feel smarter on the internet, even if it slaughters your integrity.

Then comes the epitome of irony: You baselessly accusing me of wishing harm on someone I don’t know and that I should delete my account. You’ve literally had your account deleted for you, for that exact reason! 🤣 🤣

Reactions: HBK4life
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT