ADVERTISEMENT

Spring football

Nice, but Haarbergs accuracy only has 1 direction to go 🤣
Kong:
iu

Rhule was live giving a fairly detailed interview. I caught some of it. I was intrigued that they actually have set up 3 teams for Spring practicing in parallel, each with an offense and defense, so they can maximize the number of reps players get. They're attempting to make it fun and competitive even giving each of the teams nicknames.

Rhule was live giving a fairly detailed interview. I caught some of it. I was intrigued that they actually have set up 3 teams for Spring practicing in parallel, each with an offense and defense, so they can maximize the number of reps players get. They're attempting to make it fun and competitive even giving each of the teams nicknames.
I've probably said it too many times but it still boggled my mind hearing some talk that past coaches (more than one) WEREN'T running practices like Osborne did 🤮 keep everyone busy, no standing around watching just the top units do the work.

We should at least win 6 or 7 IF the oline protects Raiola. The fact HH is still in the qb room indicates how thin we are.
True. And as far as I am concerned HH is a glorified Tight End. But we better hope he proves that assessment wrong since we are going to need him at some point. He needs to improve in 2 key areas. First, stop the damn turnovers. Second, improve his ability to spot open receivers downfield.

"I was intrigued that they actually have set up 3 teams for Spring practicing in parallel, each with an offense and defense, so they can maximize the number of reps players get." = 👍

Running multiple stations in practice certainly served us well during the TO era. I remember Rhule saying when he first arrived that TO told him every player getting reps was important. If Rhule hasn't practiced like that in the past I'm happy he went with TO's recommendation now.

That must be Kong’s Twitter account, we got two video clips of Hurlberg and only one of the 2024 starter.
Well, yea, why not? He’s the incumbent starter and appears to be taking the first turn.

His job to lose (assuming an actual competition) and no doubt he’s been working his ass off all offseason.

Nice to have some competitors in that room for the first time in forever.

All you losers will absolutely hate it if he lights up the spring game. Greatest “fans” in all of college football 😂🤣

May the best man win!

Well that’s a given.. I was trying to think of something super special. Maybe a pizza party?
as is tradition, we'll celebrate how close we were to actually winning 10 games and ruminate how next year is the year we beat Wisconsin and Iowa for sure!

Reactions: Streamer15
We should at least win 6 or 7 IF the oline protects Raiola. The fact HH is still in the qb room indicates how thin we are.
I didn’t see Longval in the passing drills. I hope he sticks around. The walk on who left last spring would have probably played last fall if he had stuck around.

Last edited:
The three teams are the Bugeaters, the Rattlesnake Boys, and the Old Gold Knights. (no kidding).

Reactions: SickOfPractice
if Rhule beats Iowa & Wisconsin he 100% deserves an extension.

Agreed. But the gray area is where NU admin needs to be careful. What if he wins 8-9 games but doesn’t beat Wisconsin or iowa? (and doesn’t make the B1G champ game) IDT you can extend his contract on that basis. We should definitely be optimistic about the future and remain all in with Ruhle, but we probably should avoid extending coaches (going forward) for almost doing something.

Well, yea, why not? He’s the incumbent starter and appears to be taking the first turn.

His job to lose (assuming an actual competition) and no doubt he’s been working his ass off all offseason.

All you losers will absolutely hate it if he lights up the spring game. Greatest “fans” in all of college football 😂🤣

May the best man win!
Incumbent starter? Taking the narrative to new levels. Great try but

Swing Miss GIF by MOODMAN

May the best man win!
You think you’re one of the Greatest “fans” in all of college football?

Reactions: RedMyMind
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT