ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry if this has already been posted

Lincoln100

Head Coach
Jun 16, 2010
but the reason we get beat like a drum is because the team has so many lil beeatches. All this talk of how strong they got, and changed their bodies ... big freakin deal. So many on the team are so weak physically and mentally, it is really pathetic. Yeah, it sucks to be a loser, but the grow the hell up, quit crying into your lobster and steak that you get every day at the training table, and train and play like you have any sort of pride. I’m embarrassed for these guys on a personal level.

but the reason we get beat like a drum is because the team has so many lil beeatches. All this talk of how strong they got, and changed their bodies ... big freakin deal. So many on the team are so weak physically and mentally, it is really pathetic. Yeah, it sucks to be a loser, but the grow the hell up, quit crying into your lobster and steak that you get every day at the training table, and train and play like you have any sort of pride. I’m embarrassed for these guys on a personal level.
I think you should go there while they’re eating and give them a motivational speech. They’ll either just keep eating or spit their food out. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT