ADVERTISEMENT

So want Iowa to lose

Wait … I thought Averitas was a grown man?
family guy petting cat GIF by HULU
This is what I imagine any time he talks about KSU like anyone here gives a hoot

Clark was great for the women’s game. The NCAA wishes she could stay there forever. She was the only reason I ever tuned in. Matchups between SC and UCONN might be worth watching down the road, but that’s it.

Literally he came to the site to unload his feelings. It’s really odd and the “dirty couch” was a line that someone would throw into an argument when they reach a point they don’t know what to say … but he was typing???

“I’m so angry at you f’in husker fans for not embracing Iowa women’s basketball like you should!! Why don’t you … why don’t you …. Why don’t you sit … sit on your dirty couch, you, you, you poopy head!!!”

Lesson learned for Hawkins. When you go full idiot … you still have time to delete your post.

Clark was great for the women’s game. The NCAA wishes she could stay there forever. She was the only reason I ever tuned in. Matchups between SC and UCONN might be worth watching down the road, but that’s it.
Yep. Clark was great for the women's game, but I do see it taking a step back next year. Bueckers is a great player, but she's boring. At least with CC, you got a little bit of a heel vibe and she brought eyes to the game. I can't stand her or her school, but she was great for the sport. There is no one in the women's game that brings that.

Yep. Clark was great for the women's game, but I do see it taking a step back next year. Bueckers is a great player, but she's boring. At least with CC, you got a little bit of a heel vibe and she brought eyes to the game. I can't stand her or her school, but she was great for the sport. There is no one in the women's game that brings that.
and Staley propped her for that......

Reactions: grimlock78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT