ADVERTISEMENT

So predictable. Shideur is a tool

nacho-libre-douche.gif

Additionally this past week on Big Red Wrap Up Bill Busch made the comment that he’s really a non factor in the qb run/scramble game. Any NFL team looking at him for his intangibles or his well rounded game should look elsewhere

nacho-libre-douche.gif

Additionally this past week on Big Red Wrap Up Bill Busch made the comment that he’s really a non factor in the qb run/scramble game. Any NFL team looking at him for his intangibles or his well rounded game should look elsewhere
I've said many times, guy can't read a defense. The sacks are equal his fault because he doesn't climb the pocket. He is a backyard football player with Uber talented wr.

nacho-libre-douche.gif

There was a Colorado writer on one of the local radio shows the week before the game who said that Deion has pounded it in to Shaduers head to not run or scramble at all costs.

Reactions: BroskiRed
You can't make this up, but Shadeur and/or his dad were up to the same stupidity at the end of the CSU game last night that they exhibited against NDSU - passing the ball to pad stats instead of running out the clock in the last 2 minutes. The broadcast team was essentially saying WTF without saying exactly that. They even played replays of the end of the NDSU game.

The Rams were outmatched but gifted the Buffs the margin of victory as they couldn't get out of their own way with turnovers and stupid penalties at critical times.

You can't make this up, but Shadeur and/or his dad were up to the same stupidity at the end of the CSU game last night that they exhibited against NDSU - passing the ball to pad stats instead of running out the clock in the last 2 minutes. The broadcast team was essentially saying WTF without saying exactly that. They even played replays of the end of the NDSU game.

The Rams were outmatched but gifted the Buffs the margin of victory as they couldn't get out of their own way with turnovers and stupid penalties at critical times.
The next level, NFL executives are excited about Travis Hunter, lock as a top of the draft pick. Shedur, what has he shown as leadership qualities? Trying to script being genuine while in the moment selfishness on the field is clear.

Any team that drafts him is putting their jobs as executives in jeopardy. From flexing his watch to having to explain how he isn’t throwing teammates under the bus at press conferences, he is a Diva of the highest caliber. His daddy head coach allows it. He won’t have his protection in the NFL. Won’t have brother either likely in the NFL at all to protect him.

So happy the former AD didn’t go fully rectal cranial and hire this side show reality TV joke of a Joel Osteen coaching staff.

He talks like his mom was a drug addict while pregnant and he went to schools in the slums. But he's private school educated as far as I can tell. I can't remember the last time I saw someone talk as uneducated as him.
He'll still be a 1st round draft pick because the NFL is desperate for QBs. But he'll flame out and have to make his first contract money last him the rest of his life. Probably why daddy is hyping him. He knows he'll be broke and out of the NFL by 28.

He'll still be a 1st round draft pick because the NFL is desperate for QBs. But he'll flame out and have to make his first contract money last him the rest of his life. Probably why daddy is hyping him. He knows he'll be broke and out of the NFL by 28.
This is exactly how I see it playing out. Somewhere out there is a coach and/or GM that thinks they can mold him. Another team just came out of nowhere, Dolphins, that will likely need a qb. Just puts that much more premium on draftable qbs.

Although I did chuckle to myself while someone was listing the qualities the Dolphins are looking for. Gets the ball out fast and quick decision making. Uh, don't take Shedeur.

Reactions: HBK4life
nacho-libre-douche.gif

Yep if I'm a gm I give him a wide berth

Most likely nothing was said by CSUand Deion had him already playing a victim like last season. It’s always personal when you’re dumb
There was an interview with a beat reporter and 2 CSU players over the summer that got some play last week on sports radio. They were talking it up. Things like CSU should have “murdered” CU last year. As sensitive as the Sanders clan is, of course this triggered them.

I’ll be shocked if he is after they take a deep dive on his tape.

Typically the flashy guys lose value and the mundane gain value.

Is he even as good as Malik Willis was?

Flipped between the NU and CU game last nite as in laws in town and they are Buff fans....they looked pretty good last nite. Had 3 receivers on fire. bodes well for our defense in general if we're really that good.

Flipped between the NU and CU game last nite as in laws in town and they are Buff fans....they looked pretty good last nite. Had 3 receivers on fire. bodes well for our defense in general if we're really that good.
I don’t think they are as bad as everyone in the country was saying this last week…..look at their Big 12 schedule, no reason they can’t win 4-5 games there. They won’t beat K state or Oklahoma State or Utah but I think they’ll win some.

Take it with a grain of salt, Texas had 550 yards and won 52-0 on CSU. They are bad this year.

Be interesting if they build off of it, but the haven’t built on anything 2 years.

What a dick. Guess the Nebraska game taught him nothing.
I think it taught him that when he’s going to get beat, get off of the field early so that his words won’t force him to eat crow. He is the ultimate skinny little bully it would appear. He can run the mouth and when he wins, he can run it even more, but when he gets his butt whooped, he hast to get out of the way so others can take the bullets that he is ducking

Just saw Coach Deion doing a KFC commercial wearing a red cowboy hat. Huskers hat I assume. Shad was there too. Must’ve shot that in the offseason

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Look at the family tree, he comes from solid stock.
I don't know about Sheduar's mom but Deion isn't stupid. He may or may not be a good head coach, his overall record is 32-15. Matt Rhule is 54-50. Both have taken over a couple of the worst programs in college football. Maybe we look at different measurables as to who is "smart" or a "good coach" but I would imagine record is pretty important. Even head to head, they are 1-1...Colorado beat us by 22, we beat them by 18 so....

I don't know about Sheduar's mom but Deion isn't stupid. He may or may not be a good head coach, his overall record is 32-15. Matt Rhule is 54-50. Both have taken over a couple of the worst programs in college football. Maybe we look at different measurables as to who is "smart" or a "good coach" but I would imagine record is pretty important. Even head to head, they are 1-1...Colorado beat us by 22, we beat them by 18 so....
You can not be this dense. That has been a complete clown show that is slowly burning down. Come on. I know you are a troll. But this response is laughable at best so.....

Jackson state... good for him. If only Rhule had a son to play at some low level school. I don't even know what level Jackson State is. FCS? D1? Let's see how Deion does going forward. General downward trend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT