ADVERTISEMENT

So, Northwestern

They are so disciplined, well coached and smart. No hype videos, no cute plays, no missed tackles, no yawing back on defense.

By the way, I couldn’t spot a single dude that had tattoos on them. I think the guys we go after come to campus and tend to focus too much on their physical appearance rather than devoting their all for the team.

Their defense does not suck. They have three good senior linebackers and a couple of talented DBs for a change.

Take it as a compliment as to the way your team plays and to the coaching staff. Northwestern does not have a talented roster at all, but plays solid fundamental ball and makes you beat them.

If you are looking for any sliver of hope for the future...remember NW was 3-9 last year....
Also keep in mind it was their HORRIBLE offense that gave them that 3-9 record..what did they do.. fired the OC and brought in a transfer to boot..hmm

They are so disciplined, well coached and smart. No hype videos, no cute plays, no missed tackles, no yawing back on defense.

By the way, I couldn’t spot a single dude that had tattoos on them. I think the guys we go after come to campus and tend to focus too much on their physical appearance rather than devoting their all for the team.
They all bark on defense..every team ive watched as a matter of fact. Nw included..its an attitude thing ever play defense? Tattoos have nothing to do with it and bowser has his entire leg covered in them.. must be why he fumbled at the 1 against wisky?? Kick him off the team cause hes got tattoos?? And this is coming from me ..i dont have a single tattoo just your comment sounded dumb..

Reactions: Wing-Back
If you are looking for any sliver of hope for the future...remember NW was 3-9 last year....
Im sure we’ll be using this one in the off-season.

Northwestern was 1-8 in Big Ten in 2019. Since, only conference games are being played, more relevance to use conference conversations.

By the way, Penn State is 0-5. Joe Paterno opened 2004 at 0-6 in conference play.

Mike Hankwitz knows defense. He has forgotten more than our staff knows. When you hook your wagon to Chin you will never be very good. When Illinois clobbers you, how much more proof do we need?
This needs to be stressed. Hankwitz has seen a lot and knows how to game plan and adjust. Fitz also replaced his OC. Said they were stale. Believe what Curious Giovanni says, coaching matters. These assistants are in over their skis. Young head coaches can make it but need mature OC and DC IMO. This place won’t give you enough time to grow up in the job.

They all bark on defense..every team ive watched as a matter of fact. Nw included..its an attitude thing ever play defense? Tattoos have nothing to do with it and bowser has his entire leg covered in them.. must be why he fumbled at the 1 against wisky?? Kick him off the team cause hes got tattoos?? And this is coming from me ..i dont have a single tattoo just your comment sounded dumb..

Relax or take a chill pill compadre.

I think NU was too satisfied with the win over penn state (which is understandable considering this crazy year) and came out flat vs illy, frost needs to bark all week and get them ready and frost needs/has to find a qb that can run his passing system. this is why he gets 7 million a year.

Reactions: Wing-Back
This needs to be stressed. Hankwitz has seen a lot and knows how to game plan and adjust. Fitz also replaced his OC. Said they were stale. Believe what Curious Giovanni says, coaching matters. These assistants are in over their skis. Young head coaches can make it but need mature OC and DC IMO. This place won’t give you enough time to grow up in the job.

Bingo, you said it!

Some guys said that last year, “ wait til next year.” I wonder how many more years we will keep saying it?
the guy with a positive attitude has a much higher success rate, that much is clear

Ok, Kirt.

I think NU was too satisfied with the win over penn state (which is understandable considering this crazy year) and came out flat vs illy, frost needs to bark all week and get them ready and frost needs/has to find a qb that can run his passing system. this is why he gets 7 million a year.
With the way the transfer portal works, teams should take at least 2 QBs every recruiting cycle, best man stays, those that don’t want to ride pine enter the portal.

Reactions: redwine65
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT