ADVERTISEMENT

Snow in Colorado this week

Waiting on the ski report...
Looks cold, but the powder’s dry.

snow-bunny-318gioygpa.jpg

72cf3ef29b046dc21b41c3620fa55fdb.jpg

85537760.jpg

f92f1ae281dd1a60523d2396c9cbea32--snow-bunnies-bunny.jpg

Mostly in the mountains, Denver most likely spared.
We've had temperatures in the twenties for almost 2 weeks and about 6-8 inches of snow here in town with more in the mountains. Winter is early. What is crazy is it came on so fast we still have most of the leaves on the trees. I will rake leaves in February thru March this year (or later). I don't know anything about global warming, but our weather is definitely strange. Leaves use to start dropping in late September and really come down in October/early November. Now I am doing most of my raking in early December. Last year we got more snow in April than we did from Mid-January thru March. We had over a foot of snow on April 15. Flowers had already bloomed. We skied into May.

Looks cold, but the powder’s dry.

snow-bunny-318gioygpa.jpg

72cf3ef29b046dc21b41c3620fa55fdb.jpg

85537760.jpg

f92f1ae281dd1a60523d2396c9cbea32--snow-bunnies-bunny.jpg
About 6-8 years ago I was skiing with an old Husker buddy at Vail. There was this stunning young gal in the lift line near us, first thing in the morning. She's with a guy who had that hard core skier look and a nerdy techy guy with a camera. We get off gondola and she follows my friend and me to the chairlift to the top. Then she and her two friends follow us as we traverse as far west as we can in the back bowls. It's a bluebird morning with about 6-8 inches of fresh snow. I yell to my buddy, " I think she likes us". So, we finally get to where you can't traverse any further. We are just inside the out-of-bounds rope. There is nobody within 300-400 yards of us. The babe, her two friends, my buddy and me. Her athletic friend yells to us, "Guys, will you please ski straight down and not ski into our line". The camera guy skis down the hill a little way. We answer no problem. I am so done with traversing. By this time, I am just wanting to ski the pow so I take off. I have a great run to the bottom. My buddy finally shows up. In disbelief he asks me "WTF, why were you in such a hurry to take off?" After I left the babe takes off everything she is wearing on top and skis topless down the hill. They were making a video. My loss for thinking "No friends on a powder day".

According to U.S. News and World Report, Colorado ranks 41st in air and water quality. Does Deion know?

Mostly in the mountains, Denver most likely spared.
Snow! Can’t believe that dude is still milking his one hit wonder ‘Informer’ after all these years!

Good thing he is just doing the mountain circuit. The people/dealers in Denver would be running for cover after hearing the word ‘Informer’. Or worse, they might try and take out the gifted artist!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT