ADVERTISEMENT

Since I been a bit negative...

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
let me HIGHLY recommend THEY SHALL NOT GROW OLD.... one of the oddest movies in one respect and yet do riveting...100 year old footage of the Great War, redone in an incredible way... gruesome at times, painful, but oh my goodness... I loved it... stay for the “making of”

Ok... back to being a pot stirrer

let me HIGHLY recommend THEY SHALL NOT GROW OLD.... one of the oddest movies in one respect and yet do riveting...100 year old footage of the Great War, redone in an incredible way... gruesome at times, painful, but oh my goodness... I loved it... stay for the “making of”

Is it getting to the non urban theaters yet or just Lincoln and Omaha

I keep seeing this said but no one can access it. I want to see it but theres nothing online about how or when.

Id love to see this! I will wait and see for Lincoln I guess

Well it is in limited markets...

And I should say our theater had it in both 3D and regular and I would go 3D next time!

I can’t wait to see it. I was hoping it might be at the WWI museum in KC this past weekend but it wasn’t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT