ADVERTISEMENT

Sicterman commits to the Huskers!!

cool-boom-gif-189.gif

Excellent. A 2nd offensive tackle. That's key. This seems like one of the more important recruits in our class. Good prospect, and he sets up the rest of our OL for this class. With 2 OTs on board, we can now offer some in-state interior linemen without any worry of not having any slots left for tackles. And we can focus on a couple of long-shot out-of-state blue chippers.

Wow! I'm replacing an inner primary on my Harley today - backbreaking twisting and contorting required and generally unpleasant. I logged on here to see what was going on and see this nice surprise. Makes going back to the bike a little more tolerable. Welcome Matt, you won't regret it.

Like the kid already. Academics and he was focused on what he wanted from a school. It wasn't like he was star struck immediately. His coach I thought said mid-June so he found what he wanted and pulled the trigger. Good for us. Welcome young man, a possible dual all-American candidate.

Appears to be a good pickup. My only question is why is he playing right tackle in high school and not left? We always had our best OL player at left tackle. Is the left tackle a 5 star?

Always nice to get a smart player in the fray. Welcome young man.

Always nice to get a smart player in the fray. Welcome young man.
I am so happy for him. How does it get any better than this? I really felt we were the best for him; and that a high probability he would feel the same way. To commit like this; shows we have it and he gets it. Quality all the way through. A real chance for a double AA as posted above. GBR

Reactions: Hoosker Du
This kid is a mauler! Quick feet, athletic and looks like he has a little nasty in him! I like this kid a lot!

Appears to be a good pickup. My only question is why is he playing right tackle in high school and not left? We always had our best OL player at left tackle. Is the left tackle a 5 star?

They did run 423 times to passing 187 last year. Might be a focus on the running game. The highlight film also seemed to show a lot of what looked like RPOs in their 'passing' game.

Team stats

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT