ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: wandale article

“ The former Wolverine showed off his physicality again a few plays later when Levis found him on a slant that resulted in a 15-yard score. Robinson plowed through a Warhawks defensive back to get the extra couple yards needed to hit pay dirt.”

Mighty Mouse won’t be plowing through any SEC defenses.
“He never even had to line up once in the backfield, a task asked frequently of him when he was playing for the Cornhuskers.”

“I’m not getting hit by 300-pound people,” Robinson said with a laugh. “It’s lovely. I like being out there playing receiver and doing those things.”

“He never even had to line up once in the backfield, a task asked frequently of him when he was playing for the Cornhuskers.”

“I’m not getting hit by 300-pound people,” Robinson said with a laugh. “It’s lovely. I like being out there playing receiver and doing those things.”
I think we traded up when we got Toure as far as a WR goes and now we have RBs to do what we were asking Wandale to do. We're in a better spot and he's in a spot where a 155 lb 5'6" WR can survive....until an SEC safety breaks him in two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT