ADVERTISEMENT

Should never have joined the Big 12

OK great? Nice D riding on OSU. The ONLY team that can win a big game in the SLOW.

This century, the Big 12, ACC, and SEC are the only conferences that have multiple teams that have won natties tho. The B1G has OSU. The PAC has USC. THATS IT. And then 3 teams if we go back 20 years with NU’s 1997. PSU’s natty days are over. And they never won one in the Big 10, all were as independent. UM can’t get out of their own way. It’s OSU or bust for the B1G. OU may still make it in this year. KState or Texas will be in the playoff next year.

SW Lincoln Boy, you can keep defending your lost cause all you want. It’s a joke as an outsider to watch and see. I REALLY feel sorry for you. You are BLIND.

I am defending leaving your sorry Big XII as anyone else with a brain is doing. Go beg aTm, CU and MU to return and they will laugh in your face, too. Why are you wasting all of your days praying for us to return to the Longhorn Network? Get a life, dude. We are all perfectly happy where we are. K-State has never won anything of importance. Hell of a trophy case.

Big XII/Texas 10 still have not won a college football playoff game and only one of your schools has ever made it (OU). Still waiting...

GOOSE EGGS for the last 4 years tho. You guys have been out of it and it’s just plain facts.

OU/Texas and the Big 12 are simply more relevant the last couple years than OSU/Michigan and it’s not close. The big 10 is better THIS year, but the Big 12 has been superior the last two seasons. Period.

NU is 4-5 Lincoln boy. Kstate is 6-2, beating OU and a likely bowl eligible SEC team on the road...I care about the NOW.

This decade multiple 9-11 win seasons a bowl wins....we’ve been #1. Won a conf title, and Competed for a national title run (losing to Baylor last game of year in 2012). We are at least at the dance while you’re with a thumb up your butt at home. We’d never lose to PURDUE. TCU SMOKED Purdue on the road and they’re #6/7 in the Big 12.

I’ll enjoy the Texas 10, it’s larger markets with Dallas, Austin and Houston added in (now have Pittsburgh with WVU), top access to the #1 recruiting state in the country and a state that lives and breathes football in Texas all day over the Big 2 and the 6 dwarfs.

If you want to get nasty, I’ll get as nasty as you want my brother. Trust me. Came here in peace with empathy for NU, trying to be professional but you’re constantly jabbing at my schools, my home and the (Kan-Okla-Tex) states that make up the way I make a living. So go F yourself.

Last edited:
You’re a texass troll, aren’t you?

Hell nah. Lincoln boy just likes to take jabs at kstate while intent even posting here a week or two ago was out of empathy. I miss the heck out of our games from the 90’s and most the 2000’s. Sucks to watch, but not here to be a dick to you or any NU fan. Good people up there and respect....

yall think Texas is the problem. Texas was the solution to balance out the Big 8. I say Texas the state not the school. The school is an asset to any conference. I didn’t like their move on the LHN either, but what’s worse is the old Big 8 where no team but OU or NU has a chance for anything nationally relevant.

Last edited:
Hell nah. Lincoln boy just likes to take jabs at kstate while intent even posting here a week or two ago was out of empathy. I miss the heck out of our games from the 90’s and most the 2000’s. Sucks to watch, but not here to be a dick to you or any NU fan. Good people up there and respect....

yall think Texas is the problem. Texas was the solution to balance out the Big 8. I say Texas the state not the school. The school is an asset to any conference. I didn’t like their move on the LHN either, but what’s worse is the old Big 8 where no team but OU or NU has a chance for anything nationally relevant.

All good. I do enjoy the debate and banter. Nothing personal.

We are both where we are and just like in a state of nature, you adapt or die. Huskers were beating Georgia five years ago and this is a temporary downturn for us IMHO. Frost will adapt to the B1G and get NU football where it needs to be, battling for B1G titles and competing on a national stage again. K-State erased the memory of Ron Prince with this hire. For your sake, hope you can hold onto him.

Din din time!

We are both where we are and just like in a state of nature, you adapt or die. Huskers were beating Georgia five years ago and this is a temporary downturn for us IMHO. Frost will adapt to the B1G and get NU football where it needs to be, battling for B1G titles and competing on a national stage again. K-State erased the memory of Ron Prince with this hire. For your sake, hope you can hold onto him.

Din din time!
This is spot on Sker.....you guys really are where you need to be....and the BIG is damn glad to have you! The Big 12 is an absolute dumpster fire of a conference...it just simply is. That is why they have lost so many members while the BIG has had to turn teams down.....including some of their own. LOL!! I said this in an earlier thread.....you guys fit in with your GREAT tradition and fans! You guys will be competing for BIG championships sooner than you think. I am hoping that my Hawks can as well, but you guys have been a GREAT addition to the BIG and I can't wait to see you guys kicking ass on some of the East teams, while making TONS of money doing it!!! It will happen.

Ohio St isnt even the best college football rivalry, let alone sports. Nobody gives a damn about that game except BIG followers.

I loved that game long before NU joined the Big Ten. One of the great rivalries. The Big 12 and OU screwed us out of our rivalry game. I love tradition. Michigan/Notre Dame was great too until the Irish backed out.

Din din time!
This is spot on Sker.....you guys really are where you need to be....and the BIG is damn glad to have you! The Big 12 is an absolute dumpster fire of a conference...it just simply is. That is why they have lost so many members while the BIG has had to turn teams down.....including some of their own. LOL!! I said this in an earlier thread.....you guys fit in with your GREAT tradition and fans! You guys will be competing for BIG championships sooner than you think. I am hoping that my Hawks can as well, but you guys have been a GREAT addition to the BIG and I can't wait to see you guys kicking ass on some of the East teams, while making TONS of money doing it!!! It will happen.

Gayest post ever.

Current and former Big 12 has a winning record over the B1G. Hardly a dumpster fire.

https://topdan.com/college-football-conference-records/big-12.html

We will add teams and flex again soon. Programs want to play with OU and Texas and have access to Texas recruiting and TV markets. The B1G has no fertile recruiting grounds (Ohio is a distant 5/6th to Texas, Florida, Georgia, Cali, etc), but you have Ohio State who can recruit anywhere. So they will hang banners still, but no one else will...as usual.

As for the XII....Just bc it has 10 teams....it’s perception is weaker maybe...but top to bottom better than the B1G last 3 years. Big 12 = 3 years running #1 postseason winning %. This year tied with B1G for #1 OOC record. The big 12 has the #1 SOS while the B1G has the #6.

Din din time!

Gayest post ever.

Current and former Big 12 has a winning record over the B1G. Hardly a dumpster fire.

We will add teams and flex again soon. Programs want to play with OU and Texas and have access to Texas recruiting and TV markets. The B1G has no fertile recruiting grounds (Ohio is a distant 5/6th to Texas, Florida, Georgia, Cali, etc), but you have Ohio State who can recruit anywhere. So they will hang banners still, but no one else will...as usual.

As for the XII....Just bc it has 10 teams....it’s perception is weaker maybe...but top to bottom better than the B1G last 3 years. Big 12 = 3 years running #1 postseason winning %. This year tied with B1G for #1 OOC record. The big 12 has the #1 SOS while the B1G has the #6.

http://www.realtimerpi.com/college_football/ncaaf_conf.html

When Oklahoma and Nebraska would play after Thanksgiving every year in the de facto National Championship semifinal game.
I think NU should go back to the Big 12. Not playing in our prime recruiting area is hurting us. We gain nothing at all by playing Rutgers and Maryland.

I think NU should go back to the Big 12. Not playing in our prime recruiting area is hurting us. We gain nothing at all by playing Rutgers and Maryland.

And what prime recruiting area is that? NU has always had to recruit nationally since the early 20th century. Did you know that Rozier and Fryer were from New Jersey?

I’d be all for going back to the BIG 8. Eff the Longhorns for ruining the Big 12!

Yes agree. But folding it would be even worse. It was NU, OU and Texas on a platter to make the natty annually from 1995-2005. You guys caved.

1995-2005...

Kstate
NU
OU (2000 on)
Texas
And occasional A&M or CU....

All in top 10-15 annually on average. The Big 12 provides the best platform for NU. Period.

I LOVE the Big 12 and the teams that KSU plays. Growing up a Big 8 and Big 12 fan I could care less about playing schools like Purdue, Indiana, etc and IOWA because there is no history. Iowa is a good school but as a fan of Iowa would you be happy with a move to the SEC. The SEC is the best football conference today but I am sure you would miss playing the teams you grew up with and the tradition that comes with that. As good of school as Iowa is I am sure the original SEC schools would also not care about Iowa if they would join. I would bet if the older Nebraska fans were HONEST on here they would much prefer be playing the Big 12 teams they have history with.

Reactions: KStateFootball82
I LOVE the Big 12 and the teams that KSU plays. Growing up a Big 8 and Big 12 fan I could care less about playing schools like Purdue, Indiana, etc and IOWA because there is no history. Iowa is a good school but as a fan of Iowa would you be happy with a move to the SEC. The SEC is the best football conference today but I am sure you would miss playing the teams you grew up with and the tradition that comes with that. As good of school as Iowa is I am sure the original SEC schools would also not care about Iowa if they would join. I would bet if the older Nebraska fans were HONEST on here they would much prefer be playing the Big 12 teams they have history with.

Well the XII vaulted up Kstate, so we should love it. And I agree w u. NU fans claim it hurt them and hold a grudge for the 11-1 vote. But we could NOT continue the Big 8 as is. We would have gotten crushed with the moves the Big East (Miami and VT), Big 10 (Penn State); ACC (FSU) and SEC (Arkansas) were making to 10-12 teams. We needed to add Dallas and Houston TV markets to compete, and Texas recruiting changed the game for all of us.

Texas + the heartland was the answer. NU still won a natty and crushed it 1995-2003. It was THEIR fault for firing Solich.

Well the XII vaulted up Kstate, so we should love it. And I agree w u. NU fans claim it hurt them and hold a grudge for the 11-1 vote. But we could NOT continue the Big 8 as is. We would have gotten crushed with the moves the Big East (Miami and VT), Big 10 (Penn State); ACC (FSU) and SEC (Arkansas) were making to 10-12 teams. We needed to add Dallas and Houston TV markets to compete, and Texas recruiting changed the game for all of us.

Texas + the heartland was the answer. NU still won a natty and crushed it 1995-2003. It was THEIR fault for firing Solich.

Yeah, the Big Ten is so bad...;^)))

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2346942001

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/college/ct-big-ten-basketball-attendance-20170808-story.html

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/football_records/Attendance/2018.pdf

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/college/ct-big-ten-basketball-attendance-20170808-story.html

Never doubted any of your posts or links on B1G attendance. They’re one of the best on attendance and stadium size. 1-2 with SEC and has been for decades on that subject.

But the Big 8 couldn’t sustain with the PAC, BE, Big 10, SEC and ACC making the moves they were. Big 12 had to happen was my point being made.

Never doubted any of your posts or links on B1G attendance. They’re one of the best on attendance and stadium size. 1-2 with SEC and has been for decades on that subject.

But the Big 8 couldn’t sustain with the PAC, BE, Big 10, SEC and ACC making the moves they were. Big 12 had to happen was my point being made.

Nebraska football was well above avg before Mike Riley. And was competing decent amongst the other B1G institutions.

You vultures need to go away...the Cornhuskers aren't dead yet.

GO BIG RED!!!
You're dead now because the recruiting pipeline to Texas has pretty much disappeared.

It really is that simple.

It’s just a matter of time.

The Big XII always sucked. Adding Texas schools from the corrupt Southwest Conference destroyed the Big 8. Now all they are left with is the Longhorn Network while the Big Ten, Pac 12, SEC and ACC have outstanding broadcast partners and their own channels.
Interesting that this is the default position here and at Missouri as well: better broadcast partners. Horrible football and basketball presently but better partners. Yikes.

I think Nebraska should stay in the B1G.

Way more stable of a conference. All it would take is Texas leaving for the Pac or Big Ten and/or Oklahoma to go to the SEC and that conference is done.

Nebraska would then be in the mountain West.

Anybody thinking those two schools would keep their word to stay in the B12 upon a return of ALL the previous member schools, IF they would promise to stay, would be a fool. I wouldn't advise Nebraska going back unless all the previous member schools came back.

Conference realignment isn't over with. And its looking more and more like division realignment than anything to me now. Nebraska better get good at football or basketball or academics or they might not be in the final countdown though.

Reactions: SW Lincoln Sker
Interesting that this is the default position here and at Missouri as well: better broadcast partners. Horrible football and basketball presently but better partners. Yikes.

Tougher competition obviously, too, in the Big Ten, SEC and Pac12. Makes it more interesting and challenging. Nothing wrong with that. We could also join the Mountain West or MAC if we all wanted to to chalk up more wins. Good luck, Big XII, in adding more “quality” programs. I am afraid that you are out of luck as far as trying to steal SEC, Pac12, ACC or Big Ten schools. I know it is hard for you to understand, but NO ONE in any of those conferences has any desire to move to the Big XII including the independents. Maybe you can get some AAC, Sunbelt, Mountain West or MAC teams to sign up bringing their “massive” fan bases with them. LOL!!!

You're dead now because the recruiting pipeline to Texas has pretty much disappeared.

It really is that simple.

Time to put up or shut up, lets see if that dog hunts:

Name me all the best players Nebraska has had since the start of the 60s, and all of them since 1998.

Then name the ones from Texas....

Nebraska has been fortunate enough to get some really really good players from the great state of Texas. There is no doubt. God bless every one of them and their families.

BUT I'm willing to bet my house that most of the, and not even close, lion's share, of the great players FROM Texas, Nebraska has recruited, were at a time while in fact NOT in the Big12. Or associated with any of the schools from the SWC, or the state of Texas as a whole.

So the ball is in your red zone homes. 1 second left...You can either concede that you don't know dick, or prove me wrong.

Uh, did you not notice Mizzou football in more than one SEC Football title games?

Gayest post ever.

LOL!!! Look everyone...we have a 12 year old in the forum. Really...gayest post ever?? You are truly an idiot. How many times are you going to post some dribble on here to the Husker faithful about how butt hurt you are because you came to show them love and all the majority have done is ridicule and laugh at you. Then you keep coming back for more. I also love how you point to how the Cats were number one for a very short time in 2012 and almost made the championships....woo hoo....LOL!!!!!! You do realize that ANY success you kids have had over the last 25 years was because of the great coaching tree that Hayden Fry developed. Ask Coach Snyder what he thinks of Iowa and the BIG. You have 10 teams, and the only teams worth ANYTHING in that league are OU (and they freaking lost to you!) and Texas...who one of our bottom feeders (Maryland) curb stomped two straight years! The Huskers, Mizzu, Colorado and Texas AM all bolted for better conferences and are not looking back. Heck Iowa State BEGGED to be a part of the BIG! Simple as that. I actually root for K State because of the Iowa connection....but you are just COMPLETELY lost.

Good luck in whatever bowl you play in.

Last edited:

Way more stable of a conference. All it would take is Texas leaving for the Pac or Big Ten and/or Oklahoma to go to the SEC and that conference is done.

Anybody thinking those two schools would keep their word to stay in the B12 upon a return of ALL the previous member schools, IF they would promise to stay, would be a fool. I wouldn't advise Nebraska going back unless all the previous member schools came back.

Conference realignment isn't over with. And its looking more and more like division realignment than anything to me now. Nebraska better get good at football or basketball or academics or they might not be in the final countdown though.

Nonsense. Regardless of your thoughts about conferences and realignment, NU can and will write their own ticket. No way NU gets left out in the cold no matter what happens. This coming from an Ok State fan who really does need to worry about that kind of thing.

Having said all that, the Big XII is infinitely more stable than they have been in some time, but it is still too Texas-centric. It needs NU back, and I think NU needs the recruiting aspect of that as well. None of us care about Missou, Cu or ATM, but everyone wants NU back.

FWIW, of the original members of the Big12, Iowa state is the only team that didn't break into the top 4 nationally between 1996 and 2012. Pretty sure the Big10 can't make a claim that's nearly as impressive.

Nonsense. Regardless of your thoughts about conferences and realignment, NU can and will write their own ticket. No way NU gets left out in the cold no matter what happens. This coming from an Ok State fan who really does need to worry about that kind of thing.

Having said all that, the Big XII is infinitely more stable than they have been in some time, but it is still too Texas-centric. It needs NU back, and I think NU needs the recruiting aspect of that as well. None of us care about Missou, Cu or ATM, but everyone wants NU back.

Truth. The other 3 dead to me and don’t even want them

Gayest post ever.

LOL!!! Look everyone...we have a 12 year old in the forum. Really...gayest post ever?? You are truly an idiot. How many times are you going to post some dribble on here to the Husker faithful about how butt hurt you are because you came to show them love and all the majority have done is ridicule and laugh at you. Then you keep coming back for more. I also love how you point to how the Cats were number one for a very short time in 2012 and almost made the championships....woo hoo....LOL!!!!!! You do realize that ANY success you kids have had over the last 25 years was because of the great coaching tree that Hayden Fry developed. Ask Coach Snyder what he thinks of Iowa and the BIG. You have 10 teams, and the only teams worth ANYTHING in that league are OU (and they freaking lost to you!) and Texas...who one of our bottom feeders (Maryland) curb stomped two straight years! The Huskers, Mizzu, Colorado and Texas AM all bolted for better conferences and are not looking back. Heck Iowa State BEGGED to be a part of the BIG! Simple as that. I actually root for K State because of the Iowa connection....but you are just COMPLETELY lost.

Good luck in whatever bowl you play in.

My dribble? lol. Your love fest a few posts ago is the dribble.

Curbstomped??!!! Texas lost on last possessions to Maryland both times, Michigan lost to App State...shit happens to good programs coming out of dumpster fires. And, they closed out the season destroying #5 Georgia whole Michigan truly did get curbstomped by Florida. OU was in the playoff competing while OSU was beating up on some also-ran PAC team in an irrelevant bowl game.

Kstate would roll Iowa right now. To say the big 12 only had Texas and OU is to say the B1G only has OSU and Michigan. It’s just ignorant and stupid.

TCU, WVU, Kstate, Okie State, Texas and OU this century have been more successful than everyone in the Big 10 this century except OSU, PSU and Wisconsin. Michigan sucked for a decade. Kstate whipped them in 2013 even. Nebraska was a blue blood in the XII and a lost cause in the B1G.

Hence, the current and former Big 12 have winning records over the Big 10 as I laid out before.

No one cares about the Big 10! It’s slow, cold and boring!

Curbstomped??!!! Texas lost on last possessions to Maryland both times, Michigan lost to App State...shit happens to good programs coming out of dumpster fires. And, they closed out the season destroying #5 Georgia whole Michigan truly did get curbstomped by Florida. OU was in the playoff competing while OSU was beating up on some also-ran PAC team in an irrelevant bowl game.

Kstate would roll Iowa right now. To say the big 12 only had Texas and OU is to say the B1G only has OSU and Michigan. It’s just ignorant and stupid.

TCU, WVU, Kstate, Okie State, Texas and OU this century have been more successful than everyone in the Big 10 this century except OSU, PSU and Wisconsin. Michigan sucked for a decade. Kstate whipped them in 2013 even. Nebraska was a blue blood in the XII and a lost cause in the B1G.

Hence, the current and former Big 12 have winning records over the Big 10 as I laid out before.

You're being a little bit harsh, but essentially are right. I chuckle a little bit when I think back on posts that I made about the Big10 around the beginning of the century. Always said that I think Nebraska is a better fit for the Big10 than the big12 but hoped it would never happen. Almost to a person, we would all laugh at fans of the Big10 who talked about how it was such a tough conference and that's why nobody could come out unscathed. In retrospect, there was some truth to it but in all honesty it's probably more attributable to it being a conference that places more value on being competitive within the conference as opposed to being competitive on a national level. OSU is the only team that has figured out the formula for both, the rest of us are focused on beating Iowa and Michigan.

You're being a little bit harsh, but essentially are right. I chuckle a little bit when I think back on posts that I made about the Big10 around the beginning of the century. Always said that I think Nebraska is a better fit for the Big10 than the big12 but hoped it would never happen. Almost to a person, we would all laugh at fans of the Big10 who talked about how it was such a tough conference and that's why nobody could come out unscathed. In retrospect, there was some truth to it but in all honesty it's probably more attributable to it being a conference that places more value on being competitive within the conference as opposed to being competitive on a national level. OSU is the only team that has figured out the formula for both, the rest of us are focused on beating Iowa and Michigan.

Fair. But I had to correct the weirdo Iowans claims. NU was better off in the big 8/12 both.

I just think if it’s so tough then why aren’t other teams beside OSU playing for or winning natties?

Played in / won natties or playoffs in last 25 years:

XII:
NU 1994
NU 1995
NU 1997
OU 2000
NU 2001
OU 2003
OU 2004
Texas 2005
OU 2008
Texas 2009
OU 2015
OU 2017
OU 2018

Big 10:
Michigan 1997
OSU 2002
OSU 2006
OSU 2007
OSU 2014
OSU 2016

The Big 12 also has a winning record over the B1G - current and former

just missing this genius narrative on how we’re such a dumpster fire and the B1G “so great” I guess. The two teams we’ve added have greatly outperformed those lost in the last decade...combined... Its always been a slow, cold and boring conference to me. It’s a great conference THIS year. I’ll give you that. But the Big 12 is down this year more so compared to the last Couple. And even at that I still think we may hang close in a 10v10 challenge top to bottom

The Texas teams are in a recruiting hotbed, and Kansas and Oklahoma schools have direct access to that. Now WVU does too. You put our athletes against those from Illinois or Indiana it’s just not comparable. And that’s why a TCU steamrolled Purdue, and could hang with the Buckeyes last year.

Last edited:
Fair. But I had to correct the weirdo Iowans claims. NU was better off in the big 8/12 both.

I just think if it’s so tough then why aren’t other teams beside OSU playing for or winning natties?

XII:
NU 1994
NU 1995
NU 1997
OU 2000
NU 2001
OU 2003
OU 2004
Texas 2005
OU 2008
Texas 2009
OU 2015
OU 2017
OU 2018

Big 10:
Michigan 1997
OSU 2002
OSU 2006
OSU 2007
OSU 2014
OSU 2016

just missing this genius narrative on how we’re such a dumpster fire and the B1G “so great” I guess. The two teams we’ve added have greatly outperformed those lost in the last decade...combined... Its always been a slow, cold and boring conference to me. It’s a great conference THIS year. I’ll give you that. But the Big 12 is down this year more so compared to the last Couple. And even at that I still think we may hang close in a 10v10 challenge top to bottom

The Texas teams are in a recruiting hotbed, and Kansas and Oklahoma schools have direct access to that. Now WVU does too. You put our athletes against those from Illinois or Indiana it’s just not comparable. And that’s why a TCU steamrolled Purdue, and could hang with the Buckeyes last year.
You need to stop while you are behind. Seriously. K State would lose to Iowa this year. No one plays ANY defense in the Big 12. In Bowl games the BIG normally has tie-ins that pit our teams against higher ranked teams from other conferences...and we do just fine. BTW what bowl game did K State win last year? When the mighty Longhorns lose to our bottom feeders in consecutive years, it is not a coincidence...it is a curb stomping. From tradition, to facilities, to fan support, to TV ratings, to revenue and appeal to other teams outside of the BIG conference...there is simply no comparison......the Big 12 is second rate at best. Tell me again what top teams are clamoring to get into the Big 12 again? Seriously...try and answer just THAT question. And again, I all I stated was that the Huskers belong where they are and the BIG was thrilled to have them...while you went to another level multiple, multiple times and then cried because your feelings were hurt when they all laughed at you. LOL!! Does anybody even post on a K State Board...because if there is anybody, you need to go back there where at least you will fit in.

XII:
NU 1994
NU 1995
NU 1997
OU 2000
NU 2001
OU 2003
OU 2004
Texas 2005
OU 2008
Texas 2009
OU 2015
OU 2017
OU 2018

Big 10:
Michigan 1997
OSU 2002
OSU 2006
OSU 2007
OSU 2014
OSU 2016

LoL at transitive properties in CFB. BTW tOSU beat TCU by double digits last year.

XII:
NU 1994
NU 1995
NU 1997
OU 2000
NU 2001
OU 2003
OU 2004
Texas 2005
OU 2008
Texas 2009
OU 2015
OU 2017
OU 2018

Big 10:
Michigan 1997
OSU 2002
OSU 2006
OSU 2007
OSU 2014
OSU 2016

LoL at transitive properties in CFB. BTW tOSU beat TCU by double digits last year.

Watched the whole game. TCU was winning until end of Q3 and was outplaying OSU. They ran out of depth for sure and OSU had the depth to close it out. Plus TCU with a true frosh QB in Robinson.

Pure ignorance. You might want to check out TV ratings and attendance at football/basketball games. Big Ten is highly relevant on the national stage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT